Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Console commands for 422

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

So, I've been trying to setup a 422 server using TaraLong server files (thanks!), and I've mostly kinda successful so far. That said, I've hit some road blocks on using the debug console. No matter what values I use on ptemplate.conf, no server side commands (such as adding items, gold, or levels, all d_c2scmd variants) work at all. Curiously, d_fps 1 shows players IDs, instead of client side fps.

I've been using commands described on https://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jade-dynasty-3-v1378-996843/index9.html, but I'm not confident they are the same for 422 server files. Also, I couldn't find any references to console commands on any files, how would I go about that?

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The english client has the Debug disabled. You can type the commands but they do nothing. The TruTien client allows all the debug functions to work. So i'm thinking that maybe some file has been modified in the client that disables the Debug commands.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The english client has the Debug disabled. You can type the commands but they do nothing. The TruTien client allows all the debug functions to work. So i'm thinking that maybe some file has been modified in the client that disables the Debug commands.

Hmm, thats quite interesting never though about that to try the vietnamiese client.. :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, thats quite interesting never though about that to try the vietnamiese client.. :D

It's really great. While some functions still wont work (such as instant 150), all of the more important ones do. Level up (2000), level 10x (1999), item spawning (10807) and enemy spawning (10802) are all fine. If you find some others that are good, let me know!

Upvote 0
Back