Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Console glinkd - instantaneous error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, please do ya can help me in this erro, my version is 1.3.6 by TOTOMAN.....

Err : glinkd : : Connect to delivery failed
Info : logclienttcp : OnAbortSession
Err : glinkd : : Connect to delivery failed
Info : logclienttcp : OnAbortSession

And when i enter in the game i sellect the server... appear on
but when i try enter with my login.... give a erro in portuguese.... saying : LINK - Erro of comunication enters the nets of service
THE Screen Shot
antnunes - Console glinkd - instantaneous error - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cara, eu acho que vc ta com o msm problema que o meu,m so que o seu está no colinu,m e o meu no linux real :S
---
man, i think we have same problem, but my problem is in real linux, and your problem is on colinux....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, please do ya can help me in this erro, my version is 1.3.6 by TOTOMAN.....

And when i enter in the game i sellect the server... appear on
but when i try enter with my login.... give a erro in portuguese.... saying : LINK - Erro of comunication enters the nets of service
THE Screen Shot
antnunes - Console glinkd - instantaneous error - RaGEZONE Forums

There is not enough information here to assist with any sort of help. You need to post a lot more information. Log files, the start up screens with any error messages that appear (PRIOR to the WORLD loading). Most likely the GLINK error is due to a missing library on the machine and it will telling you immediately after the GLINK trying to start what it is missing.

V

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ajuda por favor! Eu descobri que quando apaga os dados da pasta "dbf\dbhomewdb\dbdata" que fica os dados da conta ai reinicia serve e nao da mais esse erro alguem tem alguma ideia o que sera?

Help please! I discovered that when you delete data from the "dbf \ dbhomewdb \ dbdata" which is the account data restarts ai not serve and the more this error anyone have any idea what will?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
opa ja resolvi vlw
close this topic .... i finish this problem......

Back