• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real.

Reaction score
Weewooweewoo

Reaction score

Reaction score
Spoke too soon.

Reaction score
TBH Primal Groudon has the biggest advantage. Let's be honest, why does a Water type need to block fire?

Reaction score
So it finally happened.
I'm wondering what the full effect of Air Stream is though.

Reaction score
Mega Beedrill is probably one of my favorite Mega evolutions now....

Reaction score
So we can now get almost all possible legendaries within 2 versions? Way to rip out the storylines of the other versions.

I wonder the same how they're going to do that.

Are mega latias and latios the same? Only difference I can spot is on the back there is a white thingy and the different ears.

I like the new mega evolutions but I hope they won't go overboard with it.

Reaction score
Glalix?
Also that flying......

Demo info

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Just got the demo,there are three things i don't like.
- Most of the game is in regular 3D, so no 3D effects.
- The movement is sometimes slightly off (d-pad and circle pad)
- NPC do not show any sort of living expect when you talk to them. In Pokemon Colosseum /XD a npc would show some kind of a living animation, while the npc's in Pokemon X,Y,OR,AS don't !!

All in all i would give the game a 7.5, the game looks good (despite the lack off 3D effects and the "non" moving characters).
For now i was not able to "see" the nature of my Pokemon directly. It can't be seen in battle and i could not find it outside a battle when checking the Pokemon stats (maybe i am blind). Indirectly it can be found when looking at the stats. The boosted stats are slightly red and the tweaked stats are slightly blue. (On this way it is not possible to see what "neutral" nature your Pokemon would have)

How to get a demo for Europe (without going out house)
- Download Hola (google chrome extension)
- Put it on United kingdom
-
- Enter your e-mail and be lucky.

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score
bumping lols,

If anyone cares, all information that has been found in the demo.

Reaction score
One more weeeeeek~