Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Consult the new version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has a higher version of FW, such as dragon warrior or Archer professional version, can contact me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody has these files, what exists out there is a modified version of Homecoming with archers and it is not as functional as the original in terms of skills, damage, etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody has these files, what exists out there is a modified version of Homecoming with archers and it is not as functional as the original in terms of skills, damage, etc.

Yes, I've seen the video. The destroyer release skill doesn't hurt.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has a higher version of FW, such as dragon warrior or Archer professional version, can contact me.
Even if there was someone with higher version ,he wouldn't be silly enough to contact a random person with an account recently created in this month.

Let's suppose someone has exclusive resources.He would try to share them with trustworthy people and not a random person he just saw in a public forum.
At this point,it's more likely for scammers to contact you to screw you.
Please,wake up and use a bit of common sense!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if there was someone with higher version ,he wouldn't be silly enough to contact a random person with an account recently created in this month.

Let's suppose someone has exclusive resources.He would try to share them with trustworthy people and not a random person he just saw in a public forum.
At this point,it's more likely for scammers to contact you to screw you.
Please,wake up and use a bit of common sense!

Yes, rockky contacted me a year ago and sent me an encrypted 834, but everyone knew it was fake.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, rockky contacted me a year ago and sent me an encrypted 834, but everyone knew it was fake.

Hello my friend
Don't even bother to see if someone sells you a version higher than v773.
If you ask if there is, there is the v778 exorduim and v804 ascension but those who have it will never give it by the fact that this game no one gives anything at all, just talk but do not pass.
I recommend you to work on v773.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I advise you to stop wasting time on trying to get a higher version and work hard on the game like everyone else.
There are so many things to learn and understand.

Upvote 0
Back