• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Content Management System - #01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Predict - Content Management System - #01 - RaGEZONE Forums

:)

Looks nifty.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
What about your ASE? Wasn't it supposed to be compatible with everything, and if so why aren't you using it on your own hotel?

Its the same HK, but a different design.. o_O

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its the same HK, but a different design.. o_O

I don't know if you know about Jonty's project "ZapASE". It was a standalone 'HK' which would be compatible with EVERY CMS released.

--

However, if this is the ASE with a design fitted for your CMS, I'm sorry.

Reaction score
I don't know if you know about Jonty's project "ZapASE". It was a standalone 'HK' which would be compatible with EVERY CMS released.

--

However, if this is the ASE with a design fitted for your CMS, I'm sorry.

This is not ASE, however it is still compatible with every housekeeping, and pages from this current housekeeping can be added to ASE. ASE is a long way away from being released, i'd say about the time ZapCMS is released (if ever, moving out of home irl and what not atm so things are a bit hectic)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Revision updated. New database. Criticism would be nice.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On the users online box, add the following to the css to make it look nicer;

PHP:
border-radius: 5px;
-moz-border-radius: 5px;

Will look much nicer as a rounded box, trust me.

I don't think anyone can trust you :ehh:

Anyway, it is rounded by 2px which is fine. Also no need for -moz- as new browsers all have border-radius which is CSS3.

Reaction score
I don't think anyone can trust you :ehh:

Anyway, it is rounded by 2px which is fine. Also no need for -moz- as new browsers all have border-radius which is CSS3.
No one could trust me in the first place, so whats changed? Absolutely duck all bro - oh and I know about your lovely little secret too Hejula.

And it needs the "-moz-" for people who use Firefox 3.x etc.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one could trust me in the first place, so whats changed? Absolutely duck all bro - oh and I know about your lovely little secret too Hejula.

They can update there browser (Y)

&PM me, I am intrigued about my 'little secret'

Reaction score

Just add <!doctype html> or somethink like that....

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

They can update there browser (Y)

&PM me, I am intrigued about my 'little secret'

Lold, there is no secret

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back