Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Contest] Age of Conan Key+Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got selected in the drawing over at mmorpg and well I don't care for the game (I sign up for all their contests lol). I'll give the Key and link for download away to the winner.

How to win:
Write a paragraph on why I should give it to you and why you want it.

(best one wins and I'll PM you with the info, contest ENDS on Sunday at 8pm (hawaii time -10)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've followed Age of Conan for quite some time, but due to some personal reasons I've been unable to buy it. I've always enjoyed the videos and I would love trying the game out, even if it's for a limited time. I'm quite a fan of MMORPGs (like almost everyone in this forum, I suppose) but AOC is a game I'd really want to try out.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've almost tried every MMORPG in the current market, and I must say none have made me interested. Been following AoC since they made their announcement, but due the lack of money(currently in some debts) I'm not able to get it. And I decided to take this contest as an opportunity to meet the game which I'm sure I'll fall in love to. Would be glad if you could give me this chance and would be pretty appreciated.

Yours,
Razzen.

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The winner has been contacted. Thank you both for replying and hope it turns out good for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back