• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Core Repack 2017 - Auto Teleporting From Areas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like in topic, i got a problem. When i teleport on some areas like VoD, Secret Benatar, Hillock of Percar and some more, after 1 second it porting me back to Narootuh. On other ,,old" areas like traitor, d1, d3 etc. all is okey.What is the reason of that? Why it always porting me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = KnightWorld; 8989304]检查系统文件夹的映射号[/ QUOTE]

我有同样的问题,但是我不知道在哪里解决。请告诉我可以在哪里修改它,谢谢!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for interrupted your post, but can I get more info how did you fix it? I didnt understand unfortunately

You have to have a mobile trinket in your package, index 1620, to stay on the map, which is the equivalent of a pass.Thanks to Chelios1985, he told me.

Upvote 0
Back