Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cornwall As its own Country

Cornwall as its own country

• Yes. Of course it should its great

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No. Keep them to rot with England

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
D

Darknightr

lol it's a good idea but impossible if u think about it, politically and economically... cornwall wouldnt last a week without england lol :p it would start off poorer then north korea

BUT it's like its own country all the people from there are so diffirent :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL @ that idea. Cornwall is a county. Imagine it having its own government and poop. The country would then go into depression coz 90% of it is jus pensioners who jus live there (the young jus come for holidays). There would be no ppl working to support the elderly population and they would have to be put down.

M

Mario_Party

this is like asking to remove northern island from the UK...

Reaction score
I guess it's kinda like our Friesland.

It's 1 of the 12 parts in the Netherlands, they tak different, they write different (i can't actually understand a word that they are saying)
Hell they even have birth certificates in Fries, and that considering it's a part of the Netherlands and normally should just give one in normal Dutch. However they somehow became a exception...

It's really different from Dutch, in Belgium they speak Vlaams (and French) and i understand Vlaams more then i do understand Fries...

Anyway is this Cornwall kind of the same thing as Friesland?

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I guess it's kinda like our Friesland.

It's 1 of the 12 parts in the Netherlands, they tak different, they write different (i can't actually understand a word that they are saying)
Hell they even have birth certificates in Fries, and that considering it's a part of the Netherlands and normally should just give one in normal Dutch. However they somehow became a exception...

It's really different from Dutch, in Belgium they speak Vlaams (and French) and i understand Vlaams more then i do understand Fries...

Anyway is this Cornwall kind of the same thing as Friesland?
nah it's pretty uch the same as everywhere else, jus daft accents lol

M

Mario_Party

DarkProphecy said:
the special thing about cornwall is *rattles brain trying to think*

hey come to think of it there aint

*evil laugh* of course there aint :tp:

Back