Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corporate Web Design Template.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, my second time posting a design here. Erm, well I recently finished coding the home page of the website template, until I decided to redo some parts of the design. Well I generally tried to stay with the bright color concept, with some sparkles of dark here and there to put make it a little more diverse. Right now I have no idea what to put below How Does It Work column. Constructive Criticism is highly appreciated!

Note: This is for ThemeForest and it's a multi purpose website design. I've included a pricing table and a slideshow for users to choose depending on their preference.

Homepage Option with Slideshow (I will eventually fill in the blank spaces in the devices in the screenshot with the finished result of the design.)
skillet - Corporate Web Design Template. - RaGEZONE Forums

Homepage Option with a Pricing Table
skillet - Corporate Web Design Template. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not keen on the yellow-ish color scheme, perhaps include a variation. Also the 'Starcandy' text on the logo, try using an image logo or a different font choice. Other than these things listed, it's looking very nice and professional, gj.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not keen on the yellow-ish color scheme, perhaps include a variation. Also the 'Starcandy' text on the logo, try using an image logo or a different font choice. Other than these things listed, it's looking very nice and professional, gj.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I do plan on making different color variations. As for the logo, I really suck at making logos :(

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Yes I do plan on making different color variations. As for the logo, I really suck at making logos :(

Ah, at least the different color variations will hopefully be taken on board, as for the logo, if you struggle just look around for some PSD's.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
The website looks very professional and i actually disagree, i love the orange/yellow colour scheme, goes really nice with the site and it stands out nice. This is a site design i would love to see / use.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel silly - although I thought it may be the case, I didn't take note that you'd said this template was for ThemeForest - and so sought to find the template that I'd presumed you'd ripped this from (I saw Envato :p:). Good job - hope it becomes profitable for you!

Back