Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Covers

Reaction score
Well I ain't got a band which sux lol but I hav got 2 guitarists and will hav a bassist at X-mas. I've been makin rythem guitar sections 2 loads of my own tracks. I decided 2 do a couple of covers. Just finished making a metal version of 'She's Got Issues' by The Offspring thing is I've jus started my latest cover.

That's Entertainment by The Jam o_O

WTF AM I ON??? THAT'S MY DAD'S MUSIC >.<

lol gonna make it metally tho :)

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Well I ain't got a band which sux lol but I hav got 2 guitarists and will hav a bassist at X-mas. I've been makin rythem guitar sections 2 loads of my own tracks. I decided 2 do a couple of covers. Just finished making a metal version of 'She's Got Issues' by The Offspring thing is I've jus started my latest cover.

That's Entertainment by The Jam o_O

WTF AM I ON??? THAT'S MY DAD'S MUSIC >.<

lol gonna make it metally tho :)
N1, could you like show us a preview or something? lol:good:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
d00d... i got a preview!!! :D lol... sounded amazing! :D

anyhoo... if u get a good sounding one.;. ill try n get it hosted for u!

Reaction score
Twatters said:
d00d... i got a preview!!! :D lol... sounded amazing! :D

anyhoo... if u get a good sounding one.;. ill try n get it hosted for u!
lol n1 m8 but the stuff I sent u is my old crap. I scraped most of them, maybe took a few bits out but that's it. I went back and made 8 new tracks lol

With this latest cover, the guitar part is 2 boring on it's own so I'm sort doin a cross between the bassline and the acoustic guitar in a distorted power chord sorta way lol. Nowt complex but it's a very simple song, effective tho

Last edited:
Back