Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

crahs

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello all , i use Kal Auto-Restarter cuz i get lot's of crahs , is there is something to stop all these crahs please ? cuz when it crash the Kal Auto-Restarter open it again but lot's of ppl lose lot's of items , lvls and things i already added sirlvl sp but nothing happened

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did u update 3rdjob? what repack?

i think u made something wrong in config,pk in last update :| i haved this problem and deleted last update remade config.pk from backup

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
did u update 3rdjob? what repack?

i think u made something wrong in config,pk in last update :| i haved this problem and deleted last update remade config.pk from backup

If your talking about people crashing your server then your more than likely going to have to pay a coder or lern to use madknights packet sniffer

Regards

Skye

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i ws talking about one update made by me and ended by crashing server :) just rollback what i updated and now server working fine

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makova,
Are you using clean repack? KOEM v2? Or what are you using?
And @Expertul87 config.pk has nothing to do with crashing server, it's not possible..

There are 2 ways that your server could be crashed with,
1.Packets
2.A stupid server-side bug

Sending a packet by a mean hacker (or a scriptkid) so that your server wouldn't understand how to deal with this packet so it goes to a non returning point.

A server-side bug, for example if you're using KOEM v2 and you or any other player tried Mixing a weapon, server will crash right away.
So tell us more information so we can help you.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
im using koem v2 and im using realtimemix:)

it crash every 5h or smth , is there is smth can fix it or fixing for rollback or stop these crashs !!!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
first it's name is
Crashs not Crahs
Second try to check your nooby mainservt !!

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
aha sorry , but how to check it and how to fix crashs and rollback

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have got more than 10 ways to get your server crashing since you're using KOEM v2.
Besides Mix, there are tons of other ways.
Even login could cause server to crash, so I'd suggest trying to figure out a way of to get rid of some of the stuff which makes you getting the crash, First.. use MadKnight Packet Filtering.. so incase someone's trying to crash your server via packets it won't be useful anymore.
Second, I'd suggest something else than KOEM v2 since it's full of bugs and just by disabling the stuff that causes the crashes, it's like you're disabling the whole KOEM v2 anyways.

And by the way, change the "Finally , left and Quited kalonline" Because since you're active it doesn't look so smart anyways no offense.
Goodluck =)

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
You have got more than 10 ways to get your server crashing since you're using KOEM v2.
Besides Mix, there are tons of other ways.
Even login could cause server to crash, so I'd suggest trying to figure out a way of to get rid of some of the stuff which makes you getting the crash, First.. use MadKnight Packet Filtering.. so incase someone's trying to crash your server via packets it won't be useful anymore.
Second, I'd suggest something else than KOEM v2 since it's full of bugs and just by disabling the stuff that causes the crashes, it's like you're disabling the whole KOEM v2 anyways.

And by the way, change the "Finally , left and Quited kalonline" Because since you're active it doesn't look so smart anyways no offense.
Goodluck =)

well , thank's for answer first
and can u tell me how to run Madknight packed filtering ??
and i already deleted koem v2 before and same got the crash :)

and i already changed my signature
is there is other ways to stop all crash ?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Start your Mainserver with OllyDebugger and post us a Screenshot of the Ollydebugger when the crash occur.

Step 1. Downloading the Ollydbg
Step 2. Find out how to load the Mainserver with Olly (or Attach)
Step 3. Wait for Crash
Step 4. Make a Screenshot of Olly
Step 5. Post Screenshot here : )

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Start your Mainserver with OllyDebugger and post us a Screenshot of the Ollydebugger when the crash occur.

Step 1. Downloading the Ollydbg
Step 2. Find out how to load the Mainserver with Olly (or Attach)
Step 3. Wait for Crash
Step 4. Make a Screenshot of Olly
Step 5. Post Screenshot here : )

i need OllyDeBugger to use your Filter?

Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i need OllyDeBugger to use your Filter?

No. OllyDebugger can help you to solve some crashes :) i mean madknight would help ,load mainserver / attach,wait for crash, and take screenshoot :)

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
what about filter how i can use it or anything to fix these fag crashs !!

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
here we are !!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Exception logs ftw...
If you want to post a crash log, then make a ss of olly + upload the last created exception.
Please don't ask where are the exceptions...

*EDIT

Seriously, if someone asks you which dlls are you using, then tell the Ducking truth.
This CJB buff dll is totally bugged. Remove it, that's the solution for this poop.

Upvote 0
Back