Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crash When Login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a problem. :p
I use rev 30. With the newest db ( rev 14 ) , when i login.. i select my character, and then i come in the world. Its nice, but when i wait 2 sec, all stuck and i can't move, and the server will crash.

Do someone know how i got to fix this?

Greetz DeXtr0

(i am using Vista, can that be the problem?, becouse i heared some ppl about the server error on vista, can someone help me to fix? :) )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man,try this:
Save Account,Characters,Item,List_Clan
Next,create new database and restore Database of Rev30
Delete Account,Characters,Item,List_Clan and restore saved files of old database(Account,Character,Item,List_Clan)
And try!

Sorry For English xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did you update your client after installing it? I have the same problem like you. And now it is solved !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you update your client after installing it? I have the same problem like you. And now it is solved !

ok i am going to try that ;) ..

I already tried that .. to delete the db and get a fresh 1 .. but it don't worked.

Greetz DeXTr0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No it don't work.
I update the client completely, and delete my db and get a fresh one but it don't work. Even with new server files, rev 36, it don't work...

enyone got a sulusion ?

Greetz DeXtr0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back