Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I'm super pissed now, my PS just crashed when I was about to save my work...

I clicked Ctrl+Tab and it blurred my screen, had to shut my computer down to see the screen again -.-

So guys, what do you do when your program crashes on you? (PS, C4D, Blender, 3DsMax, AE, anything)

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think you should post this in here:
Tech Zone - Evolution : RaGEZONE - RaGEZONE forums
since your post isn't related to Portfolio

and this is strange problem, it may be your photoshop crack, once that closed my photoshop or something in your comp.

Because when i try to use antivirus called Avast, it'll freeze my computer and i need to start in safe mode to get my computer work again...

Reaction score
I think you should post this in here:
Tech Zone - Evolution : RaGEZONE - RaGEZONE forums
since your post isn't related to Portfolio

and this is strange problem, it may be your photoshop crack, once that closed my photoshop or something in your comp.

Because when i try to use antivirus called Avast, it'll freeze my computer and i need to start in safe mode to get my computer work again...

I think you are confused about this topic.
He isn't asking for help with his crashes, he posted a discussion question asking us what we do when our graphics related programs crash.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some programs (blender is one that I thought of first) have autosaves that are held in your %temp% folder, so I try and check there before doing anything else. I would assume you could get plugins and such to do this with pretty much any program.

I usually am quite paranoid though since I've lost days of work to crashes in the past. I always save as soon as I complete a section of whatever I am working on.

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That was my first time my photoshop crashed and now it's getting worse, I can't click the filters because it crashes, can't go to the adjustements cuz it crashes...

Now I can't work on anything, I'll start reeinstalling it now...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would still belong on tech zone as it is to do with a PROGRAM just because it is a grahpics program doesnt mean it belongs in this section.

Try saving your poop all the time. Means if it does crash not everything is lost....

Reaction score
I think you are confused about this topic.
He isn't asking for help with his crashes, he posted a discussion question asking us what we do when our graphics related programs crash.

I think YOU are confused, possibly about your gender among other things. This most certainly belongs in the Tech section, and nobody has a "discussion" about what everyone does when their programs crash - mine don't. If your programs crash, it's caused by something which means you have an underlying issue. People get used to them but crashes are NOT normal, they are indications that you have a problem which most people ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back