Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create a teleporter and link DJs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, how could I create a teleporter to which I could link one or more instances and choose where to place it.

Reaction score
Hello, how could I create a teleporter to which I could link one or more instances and choose where to place it.

Hi,

This might sound odd, but just take any teleport, for example, from velika, duplicate it with another id (in both territory and npcdata) and set the teleport details in TeleportData and VillagerData and gtg

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer ! This will help us greatly, especially with all the information we have gathered, the more we can see things more clearly!

On the other hand, I have a question that has nothing to do with it but still on tera!
Argeus99, Do you know how to set the choice of entering either TERA server or Battlefleid Arena automatically and this screen is no longer displayed?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer ! This will help us greatly, especially with all the information we have gathered, the more we can see things more clearly!

On the other hand, I have a question that has nothing to do with it but still on tera!
Argeus99, Do you know how to set the choice of entering either TERA server or Battlefleid Arena automatically and this screen is no longer displayed?

Hi, Using a mod like one.

Also take as example this one which i recreated for Lakan Prison, since it was replaced by Broken Prison

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back