Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create your own Item Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This guide works %100

1)Open your navicat

2)you will see some database files

3)item_mall database is located under "wok",double click it

4)so,you will see some columns and rows with only numbers

5) dwMallItemID
What does this mean? it means 1. 2. 3. for your items.You can make it like a list
Best is to give numbers like 10,20,30 and so on,so your im will not collapse

6) dwItemTypeID
This is the exact id of the item you like to put in your im
805310970 for example this is a number of an item called lance of nine hells
So you need to find these numbers from the excel file that contains all item ids from my ragezone sticky post

7) dwLargessTypeID
I,myself sadly know nothing about this column,but you should write 4294967295 to this column

8) nItemNumber
This means amount of the item you can buy at once. for example if you write 99 here, this means
if the buyer writes "1" near purchase in the itemmall of the game,this buys 1*99 packs of this item
if the buyer writes "10" near purchase in the itemmall of the game,this will buy 10*99 pack of the item
Make it 99 for pills and 1 for weapons and armors . if you write 99 for a weapon,this will kill the clients

9) nLargessNumber
I know nothing about this one,so leave it at 0

10) dwPrice
Isn't this so clear? This is where you write prices, make it any amount of gold that you want to sell item for

11) dwEndTime
Make this 4294967295 too,since its an unknown thing too

12) wMallItemNum
Make this 65535 since its unknown

13) wSellnumber
leave at 0

14) bHot,bNew,bRebate,wKind
leave at 0

15) dwItemName
I suggest writing your item names correctly to this column. It doesn't matter if you
write or not,im will still load,but lets predict that you are going to delete an item
is it easy to delete knowing name? or searching for id in 200-300 columns?

This guide is written for two of my brothers,but I am going to share it for ragezone folks
Stay safe
HeartSeeker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice:) Now, I can Input Item In Item Mall With Navicat. Thx Very Much HEartSeeker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guide works %100

1)Open your navicat

2)you will see some database files

3)item_mall database is located under "wok",double click it

4)so,you will see some columns and rows with only numbers

5) dwMallItemID
What does this mean? it means 1. 2. 3. for your items.You can make it like a list
Best is to give numbers like 10,20,30 and so on,so your im will not collapse

6) dwItemTypeID
This is the exact id of the item you like to put in your im
805310970 for example this is a number of an item called lance of nine hells
So you need to find these numbers from the excel file that contains all item ids from my ragezone sticky post

7) dwLargessTypeID
I,myself sadly know nothing about this column,but you should write 4294967295 to this column

8) nItemNumber
This means amount of the item you can buy at once. for example if you write 99 here, this means
if the buyer writes "1" near purchase in the itemmall of the game,this buys 1*99 packs of this item
if the buyer writes "10" near purchase in the itemmall of the game,this will buy 10*99 pack of the item
Make it 99 for pills and 1 for weapons and armors . if you write 99 for a weapon,this will kill the clients

9) nLargessNumber
I know nothing about this one,so leave it at 0

10) dwPrice
Isn't this so clear? This is where you write prices, make it any amount of gold that you want to sell item for

11) dwEndTime
Make this 4294967295 too,since its an unknown thing too

12) wMallItemNum
Make this 65535 since its unknown

13) wSellnumber
leave at 0

leave at 0

15) dwItemName
I suggest writing your item names correctly to this column. It doesn't matter if you
write or not,im will still load,but lets predict that you are going to delete an item
is it easy to delete knowing name? or searching for id in 200-300 columns?

This guide is written for two of my brothers,but I am going to share it for ragezone folks
Stay safe
HeartSeeker

7) dwLargessTypeID
I,myself sadly know nothing about this column,but you should write 4294967295 to this column - This is used to provide a extra item when someone purchases a item they get this item free.

9) nLargessNumber
I know nothing about this one,so leave it at 0 - How many of the free item they get.

11) dwEndTime
Make this 4294967295 too,since its an unknown thing too - If you want a item to have a limited sell time or to end at a certain time.

12) wMallItemNum
Make this 65535 since its unknown - Determines the amount of items that can be purchased. If you set this at 10 then only 10 of these items will be up for purchase.

13) wSellnumber
leave at 0 - This column tells you how many of that item is bought so when you start out your item mall you want it at 0 of course but as people by items this number will change.

leave at 0 - Change this to 1 to make this item show in either the Hot, New or Rebate(Sale). The wKind column i have found no use for.

You can also reload your item mall via the Exchange Server without restarting any servers by simply typing "loaditemmall" if your client has opened the item mall prior to doing this then you will need to restart your client otherwise open your item mall like normal to view the changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back