Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J CreativeGaming.lt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Finally we have finished the server !!! Yeah, thats amazing. Server will be:

Lineage II Epilogue

Rates: XP: 25
Adena: 25
Spoil: 15
Item drop: 15
Quest reward: 5

We've added many new systems for more interesting gameplay!

Server will start 2009-12-25 19:00 GMT +02:00 Lithuanian time!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!

This is our Christmas gift to you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
how is this a gift or anything? :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
better yet how is this a release of anything?

However since i've been drinking - your front page has busted links allover, no one cares if the SQL server is up considering if it's not up then they couldn't log into the game anyways ^^, your downloads link is invalid, you're not even open for registration according to your own website, 99% uptime yet hopzone says you're server is offline (so thus means your "checkers" on the website are bogus however after checking it looks like you added your L2 server to the aion section for whatever reason...) Rancour wasn't an amazing server (sorry to burst your bubble), I highly doubt you can claim no lag. No one can claim there will never be lag. What happens if you get ddos'd? It just somehow doesn't affect you? o_O, daily updates doubtful (no matter how talented your dev team is you wouldn't be able to come out with daily updates), Annd finally if you didn't have a working clan system or working castle siege system I would wonder what pack you're using since every pack from l2j too l2off has working castle sieges and clans.

However to not be a total butt my suggestion to you would be to put what time zone your Olympiad starts in. Since you are from Lithuania i would assume it would be your time zone but most people wont know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back