Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Cris2peR] RANCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezoner, i want to share my simple rancp i made,, just comment if you like or dislike my rancp.... and suggest for more features..

Cris2peR RANCP
Features:
*Home
*Rankings
*Register
*Server Status
*Download
*Chatbox

Screenshot:
4.JPG - [Cris2peR] RANCP - RaGEZONE Forums
1.JPG - [Cris2peR] RANCP - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - [Cris2peR] RANCP - RaGEZONE Forums 3.JPG - [Cris2peR] RANCP - RaGEZONE Forums 5.JPG - [Cris2peR] RANCP - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD LINK
UNFINISHED Control Panel :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fully customizable Item Shop, please? ^_^

Anti_DOS is causing problems for me on a pure LAN setup. How can I disable it please? Sorry, I am not a PHP scripter. What PHP files do I need to comment out or disable and where? Also I will not be needing the WEB part. I think these "session_start is already running" errors is preventing this CP from displaying my gameserver rankings.

I just need the Rankings and Registration parts for now. HOME page works. Download Page displays properly. Rankings Page is BLANK.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't care whether he ripped or stole the files out from under Jesus' own supper table. This is the closest thing I can get to have a RANCP work for me and displays anything on my LAN webserver. Simple as it is.... this simplicity is what I seem to need at the moment. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share the html code only thanks advance

Reaction score
RANWEB template ! Credits ?
Simple Logic that's why he cannot update this thread into important Functions

Ripper

He ripped the RANWEB Site ^^. and he made as OWN RANCP ^^

Both of you are wrong :):
That's template is came from sir Thom Garcia (Owner of BFM)
And he ripped it :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like Ran Tk

btw Thom Garcia School Neighboor :) he owns that

@TS

can you make it black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back