Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cronous Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tuto
1. Download Cronous client server site, unzip it to any directory.

2. Installing SQL Server 2000 database to establish cronous import the SQL file provided by this site. And enter the account DB_Battle_Event data table (if no entry, the customer will be prompted to enter the password user name.)
Said here about how to create accounts on the table there is a lot of people do not know is very simple ID and passwd should know that is the account number and password, add 0, and every other day this is the date format is 1986 / 11/11 This is just an example you can easily fill in for as long as you add the line

Create an ODBC System DNS, cronous name, Windows NT authentication using network login.

3. Access to the directory server all IP addresses for you to build the server address, with special attention for gameserver directory address.ini

[Home]
Port = 19979 <--- here is change the connection port of the client.
ServerCount = 1

4. CertifyService record: Executive \ reg.bat CertifyService directory. Copy gameserver directory in the root C.

5. For the Service Manager (windows2003 user access management tools -> services), start the service CertifyService (if you do not get this service item, the client will display an error in the database.)

6. Start FileServer.exe, OperationCertify.exe, CronosMSCH51101.exe application. (Please turn to start)

Said here after the beginning of the file CronosMSCH51101.exe then choose to click on the link does not hear so much in

7. Use OperationCertify can create one. <--- This step can not build, personal feeling is that the establishment of the GM account.

8. Modify the serverlist.ini client IP to the IP of your server, a special attention to change the port (if you do not modify the server will be asked to turn off).

Run the game for him. If the fast FTP connection error, you can configure your FTP server, the directory structure can browse Shangguan net.

Experience, changes in the rate of explosion:

gamewerver Statics.ini on file:

[Bonus]
goldbonus = 1 money turned out to be a
expbonus experience = 1
itembonus = 1 articles
fixedbonus 1 = unknown

Of course, this file can also be modified in PK levels and so on.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This service is a shadow version of Shake Luo Guo server end of the study, as seen in many of my friends on the network to find, and there is so stable, then share it to everyone.

This end, I spent a lot of thinking done now is basically a side-mount button, and can draw out when used alone, but also allows friends to come play.

Specifically, look at my action bar.

Start the program in accordance with the order.

A SQL database (this is what I found in the online version of the green, I can give you the database installed, you can use a start)

2 Website (This is the complete program web site, which has put a simple web service program began, everyone can register an account, do not get the Thunder!)

3 CS (gateway service that reads the password for the database, you check the client enter the username and password are correct, the right to allow login)

FS 4 (all our accounts / characters / union / growth / Alliance / and so the data is stored in it, I'll tell you specifically how to do a tutorial, and now, as you know, the program must be started before enter the game very well.)

5 CMS (the service side of the kernel, all our operations are to judge by this procedure is the most important elements of the server is not involved a lot of things, I will have a special tutorial guide to know Most things in this directory paper)
Start - Run - "cmd" - "netstat-an"

6 GM tool open (to use the tool of GM have to start the program, add a GM account tool)

7 GM tools (you can use this tool to their own accounts or make some changes to the adjusted data)

8 for the game

9 how to modify the IP
Paper Statics.ini
goldbonus = 0 / / multiples of gold fall
expbonus = 5000 / / multiple of experience
itembonus = 100 / / number of items falling
fixedbonus = 100 / / multi-material drop
Multidrop = 100 / / multi-item multiple character points do not fall 3W2

10 Here we show some of the commands to run GM.
--------------------------------------------------
/ CreateItem item code number of how many individual items overlapping
/ CreateItem 79 10 99
Brush 10 is a group of fully recovered 99 bottles of each
Brush NPC / monster createnpc monster amount of code space
/ Createnpc 1101 10 50
Brush 10 is a dwarf, located in the range of 5 5X5 coordinates
Stealth: / 3 inv
Coming out: 0 / inv
Specifically I have not been carefully studied, the overall look is 0 3 stealth stealth, the player with the monster can not see it, you can attack them, but they can not deal with the team, etc. ..
Players call: / summon character format: / command character
/ Call the sword to kill the game in the world can pull a person around you.
Kill all the monsters on the map: / map number allkill
/ 10 Allkill
Kill all the monsters Xi Tisi.
Notice the server: / sment to say the format is: command / to say
/ Server sment will restart!
Full service announcement "about to restart the server!" This information.
Creating Union: / makeguild format XXXX: / ignore command unions limit the number of names, directly create a union.
GM Mobile: / move map No. coordinated XY coordinates Z coordinates (coordinates, remember that each coordinate is multiplied by 10 is the correct coordinates)
/ Move 20 10 1000 2000
/ Move character Name
/ Move the world move to Xi Tisi sword of death [100,200] 20 height position.
/ Where people check out the current name of the map with the coordinates of where people
User / the number of command line format is: command / to see the current number of players online.

Download the client e Serve Files

video Game

I am with this problem posted a file because of someone willing to help me.

New problem, someone could translate this error for me? ?
Log
15:42:56p ÔØÈëÉèÖÃ...Íê³É!
15:43:07p ½¨Á¢SQLÁ¬½Ó³É¹¦!
15:43:07p Æô¶¯·þÎñ...Íê³É!
15:44:27p ¿Í»§½øÈë(5.166.53.81:-10524)376
15:44:32p (376)[] CAccountDB::IsUser() - return 2:3
15:45:00p ·þÎñÀ뿪(376)
15:45:31p ¿Í»§½øÈë(5.166.53.81:-10453)304
15:48:58p ÔØÈëÉèÖÃ...Íê³É!
15:49:05p ½¨Á¢SQLÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü!
15:49:38p ÔØÈëÉèÖÃ...Íê³É!
15:49:51p ½¨Á¢SQLÁ¬½Ó³É¹¦!
15:49:51p Æô¶¯·þÎñ...Íê³É!
15:58:17p ÔØÈëÉèÖÃ...Íê³É!
15:58:36p ½¨Á¢SQLÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü!
15:59:40p ÔØÈëÉèÖÃ...Íê³É!
15:59:48p ½¨Á¢SQLÁ¬½Ó³É¹¦!
15:59:48p Æô¶¯·þÎñ...Íê³É!
pacmanx - Cronous Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Used to love this game. Thanks for the release. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds strange to me! Sorry to say that i do not know answer to your problem but i hope some one help you very soon with solution. Thanks.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May I ask, are these the "official" server files or an emulation ? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know WHAT to do someone has succeeded in creating a serve?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a link from a client private English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pacmanx
did u do this part :
"4. CertifyService record: Executive \ reg.bat CertifyService directory. Copy gameserver directory in the root C.

5. For the Service Manager (windows2003 user access management tools -> services), start the service CertifyService (if you do not get this service item, the client will display an error in the database.)
"

and changed ip on client? o.o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys, i need help....
im trying creat a private server but, i need help xD
plzz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re upload please. link is broken!!! i really want these files to open a server!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sweet. thanks my friend is downloading now. gonna try to get a server up and going. any idea how old these files are?

Back