Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CS is bork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The best hl mod is Natural Selection

This is truly a masterpiece and has some serious coding in it. Tis great i suggest you all play!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you seen that mod where you can be a member of the Human Alliance and sutff?

If you kill so many people, then you get a "level up" ie you gain more health or have a better chance of head-shotting etc...

It's good fun - works best on dust and aztec though. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CS used to be good when it was played as a team game. now its run in shoot everyone then new round. pretty borin.

Reaction score
indeed they are worlds apart in playing style and tactics, i wouldnt say you didnt needa ccuracy with tfc because if you 1 vs 1 someone in just about any of the maps, your accuracy will be a large factor in winning or losing, but i admit cs does require a lot more accuracy and you handle the guns differently as they have kickback.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
knight online

does any one play knight online- or used to play knight online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ymor said:
The best hl mod is Natural Selection

This is truly a masterpiece and has some serious coding in it. Tis great i suggest you all play!

eww that game is terrible c ya

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow bumping a 3 year old topic. That website doesn't even work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back