Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

css help?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
can some one help me on how to write a basic css script to write on top of an image|??

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Set image as background -.-

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to use php write to image?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I take it he just wants his website text to appear over an image.

Which is what background images are for.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I take it he just wants his website text to appear over an image.

Which is what background images are for.

Depends if it is for a watermar and in this case PHP is better of course.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
yea i was gonna use a php code to image writer but i didnt feel like it so i found a way to do it in Html

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bear in mind that using PHP to do something a web-client can do is a waste of your server load. However of course there are cases in which it is sometimes better to sacrifice a bit of server load to save bandwitdh.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't forget case by case basis of what it's used for as zonk said. I get random questions like this in my e-mail from time to time, but I have to send it as CSS because it's usally myspace. -_-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using any server-sides scripting such as PHP or ASP is not feasible in emails. You're supposed to be able to read your email properly without being online.

As for the CSS question, I wrote a small example (actually two a light and a normal version). Please don't blame me for the layout, I could not be bothered with making it look all shiny and so forth.

See attachment in my post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back