Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CSS/PHP] Back to my roots to get some help=)

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time... bah missed you guys =(

I require some help if anyone can help, i'll be jumping with joy, this is urgent for me and as a legendary members of rz I require help =).

I have a script which is fully coded and done for me, however, I need a MAKEOVER on the whole website, by makeover, i mean the actual design, just change the default design and implement my designs, my .jpgs and .gifs, simple right? maybe, but i dont know how to do it, so hence why im askin you MR! =)

its php, it does have css and does support alternative design implementations.

if you think you can help, get in touch with me on msn with this email:

s y r i @ live.co.uk (without spaces)

kind regards,

Danny a.k.a Sipher

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So basically, all you need is someone to replace your current design with one of yours?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher! Are you back? xD

What kind of site is it? Do you use a template engine like Smarty? Whats wrong with the first design?

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
not back yet, but who knows what could happen in the future, I might come back dunno yet, i've lost mentals phone number the gay homo.

anyways, yes I just need to replace the current default design with my sliced up design from photoshop.

lots wrong with the default design.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your new design pwns tbh.

Back