Cubes (Post-poned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Due to some problems with the coding, I'm taking this down until I can find a complete and final fix.

I'm sorry for those who have tried using this for their server. I had thought I'd fix the problem permanently.

Don't fret, I will work continuously to fix the problem and I will make sure you guys have a nice cubing system that is similar to GMS.

Again, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Re: Cubes (GMS-like)

It isn't GMS Like.
On GMS enlightening cube have a chance to jump a few grades for example rare > unique, and revolutionary cube has much more chance to get 3rd line.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It isn't GMS Like.
On GMS enlightening cube have a chance to jump a few grades for example rare > unique, and revolutionary cube has much more chance to get 3rd line.

Well, it can be changed.

As far as I know, Enlightening cubes don't do what you say they do, however, I do know that they have a higher % chance to get better potential lines, which I plan on adding and releasing.

I'll look into this "jumping potential grades".

Also, I'd like to note that Revolutionary Cubes have a very very high chance to go 3L. I've tested. It takes less than 3-5 cubes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great release!! One question, though, if I wanted to make Enlightening cubes a higher change to go from rare>legendary. How would I do that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Great release!! One question, though, if I wanted to make Enlightening cubes a higher change to go from rare>legendary. How would I do that?

Whenever I find a way to do so, I'll let you know.

All these custom messages... not GMS-Like :(

Remove them :( qq.

Plus, GMS-like means it's GMS with a little something extra. Or at least to me. huehue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's not completely GMS-like, more like GMS-similar, but still good enough for some people looking for it. Thanks for your contribution!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's not completely GMS-like, more like GMS-similar, but still good enough for some people looking for it. Thanks for your contribution!

Well, I have a little more to go. Once I find out how to make Enlightening give better chances of higher % stat and figure out if what Aristo said is true, then it'll be GMS-like. :)

I'll change the title so people aren't confuzzled anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Cubes (GMS-similar)

I just compiled and put this onto my server and my Legendary went to Rare after using an Enlightening Miracle Cube. :<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I just compiled and put this onto my server and my Legendary went to Rare after using an Enlightening Miracle Cube. :<

I've noticed a mistake and I'm fixing it now.

I'll update this thread as soon as I get it fixed.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOLOLOLOLOL.

OT: Do anyone even know how much %-chance you have from Rare to Epic, Epic to Unique and Unique to Legendary at all of the cubes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LOLOLOLOLOL.

OT: Do anyone even know how much %-chance you have from Rare to Epic, Epic to Unique and Unique to Legendary at all of the cubes?

It's stated in the source.

4% chance to up in tier.

I fixed everything completely and thoroughly tested, it should work now. I'll release the updated fix later today when I double check it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's stated in the source.

4% chance to up in tier.

I fixed everything completely and thoroughly tested, it should work now. I'll release the updated fix later today when I double check it.

how do i change the chance?

Reaction score

Their should also be a case where you use awakening stamps to increase the pot line, Awakening stamps does not renew the pot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Their should also be a case where you use awakening stamps to increase the pot line, Awakening stamps does not renew the pot.

Well, I haven't even bothered to add them at all. However, I'll add that in whenever.

Updated thread with new fix.

If you find yourself in a funk and can't get this to work, please let me know, I'd be happy to help you.

If the items are still turning rare (and I pray to god that it doesn't because I just spent the last 2 hours cubing). Please let me know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Cubes (GMS-similar) (Fixed)

LOL..

Hi, I just updated with the new & fixed scripts..

and.. Legendary went to Rare again :x

EDIT:
First experienced with one item and to make sure I tested another item and results are the same. Legendary -> Rare :<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LOL..

Hi, I just updated with the new & fixed scripts..

and.. Legendary went to Rare again :x

EDIT:
First experienced with one item and to make sure I tested another item and results are the same. Legendary -> Rare :<

Are you sure? I just literally spent the past 2 hours cubing items. It shouldn't be going rare anymore...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah I'm using SourceDEV/CiphraDEV v116 if that matters at all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yeah I'm using SourceDEV/CiphraDEV v116 if that matters at all

Well, it shouldn't be going rare anymore. I used 200 cubes before releasing. Just now I used another 100 and nothing.

I'll look into it. I can't believe it's still happening.

Just want to say I'm sorry that this release is such a fail. I wasn't expecting it to turn out this way.

Whenever I find a real and complete fix, I'll let you guys know.

Again, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Use this:
Code:
    public void renewPotential(int type){ // 0 = normal miracle cube, 1 = premium, 2 = epic pot scroll, 3 = super
        final int rank = type == 2 ? -18 : (Randomizer.nextInt(100) < 4 && getState() != (type == 3 ? 20 : 19) ? -(getState() + 1) : -(getState())); // 4 % chance to up 1 tier
        setPotential1(rank);
        setPotential2(rank);
        if (getPotential3() > 0){
            setPotential3(rank);
        } else {
            switch (type){
                case 1: // premium-> suppose to be 25%
                    setPotential3(Randomizer.nextInt(10) == 0 ? rank : 0); //1/10 chance of 3 line
                    break;
                case 2: // epic pot
                    setPotential3(Randomizer.nextInt(10) <= 1 ? rank : 0); //2/10 chance of 3 line
                    break;
                case 3: // revolutionary
                    setPotential3(Randomizer.nextInt(10) <= 2 ? rank : 0); //3/10 chance of 3 line
                    break;
                default:
                    setPotential3(0);
                    break;
            }
        }
    }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back