Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Curious Pastimes

Reaction score
has any1 heard of this cos im going to it next week on saturday with a few m8s from the gym.
Its like an RL rpg with 1000 people in each "game" basically ur taken back to the middle ages n everyone plays a part of a a person, orc, elf, treeman etc and there are frikkin huge butt battles with fibreglass weapons n stuff, you get magic spells n longbows crossbows n everything its gonna be fookin mint lol :D

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait to go :D

depending on what armour you have you have a certain amount of hitpoints,

say 1 on the head 3 on the body 2 for each limb, if you lose hitpoints on a limb u cant use it unless you are healed, body or head then your dead untill revived.

Looks like im going to be in the dark wolf clan, and im going to be either an elf or dark elf :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG it could be so funny... i just had an image of loads of geeks in armour running around the place playing tag..... all tall n lanky.... OMFG SO FUNNY!!!!!! (is it wrong if that turns me on?)

Reaction score
QuikS said:
cheat and take a gun... :p

you can take guns but they gotta be used just for an image or a club lol

Solares said:
OMG it could be so funny... i just had an image of loads of geeks in armour running around the place playing tag..... all tall n lanky.... OMFG SO FUNNY!!!!!! (is it wrong if that turns me on?)

you should meet some of the guys going they arnt geeks ;) although i reckona decent percentage of the ppl going will be lol
for us going from the gym we just gonna use martial arts along with the weapons its gonna be so sweet :D

Reaction score
Tupac said:
omg that sounds coool but how will the magic stuff work lol?, just be the classic warrior :p

hellah yeah ima be a warrior :D

for the magic u have to have magic stips and when u cast the spell u gotta shout it, depending on the strip depends on how long b4 u can cast im not 100% sure yet though cos its my 1st time going.

Reaction score
QuikS said:
every thing sounds cool cept for the magic it would be like

wiz- "cast fire ball and ur dead"

War- "fuk off u missed coz u lagged"

i dunno how it works but im told it works quite well, and the spells are limited so u couldnt just call down thunder to strike some1 dead all the time no spells like that.
got stuff like paralyze, heal, knockdown etc

Back