Current versions of Travian

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone, long time no see

I was browsing a bit for the past week and I noticed that there are still some Travian sites running. Not many of them have active members but I was happy to see that there is still interest in clone servers.

I was wondering if anyone has any information where I can get hands on good T4 source that could be worked on? I will keep the code open source on Github for everyone to test and try.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dzoki, I have tried so far 15 Travian T4 scripts and none of them worked correctly. They all have problems when installing so I also ask if someone has a good Travian T4 script. Running the installation system and the game with little mistakes, Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is of use, but I have been working on a travian style game using xcode for a while now, it has been completely written from scratch. No code or images from travian we're used. Only the general idea and features of travian have been used. It is a full mobile application/game. If interested maybe we code work together on this and bring something fresh to ragezone, maybe?

Upvote 0
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PM me we can talk about it.

Upvote 0