Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Room Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I would just like to release Cecer's heightmap creator, but in HTM... All I did was get the page source and paste it into notepad and saved it as a .htm

Download:

Credits:
Cecer 100% - For creating it :)
I am not taking credits, because I did not make it!

(I am not a noob, I was bored and decided to do this!)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Enjoy :)

Please, do not spam saying I am a noob, and all that riff-raff!
0% credits to me :)

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Please leave your comments :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG thats already released , dont spamm the forum pls.

Thread Closed pls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What? Lol!

Where is it posted then :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Unless you have proof that this is already released, it won't be closed :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download the file >.> Open it up >.> And create a heightmap =]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a HTML application wich allows you to create your own room layouts of wich users can select in your hotel when creating a room.

Its nice, I like it.

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u should add a tut on how to add ur custom height map to ur hotel

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Or can someone just post on how to add to a Debbo hotel.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Pointless, You release a ripped web-page that is completely useless. The people who say thanks or compliment you are only doing it for their post count.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

u should add a tut on how to add ur custom height map to ur hotel

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Or can someone just post on how to add to a Debbo hotel.

Custom height maps are only compatible with UberEMU. :ehh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can I ask if this can be used for hotels that run off version 26, or is this a beta feature only?

Reaction score
It would have been nice if you got permission form Cecer1. He's a nice enough guy - If you asked he probably would've released it or gave you the full code.

However..

This works but you didn't include the images on and off .png

Save as:

on.png

BL0Ew - Custom Room Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

off.png

xmfH8 - Custom Room Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

Simply save them as the file names stated above in the same directory as the html page.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No credits to me :)

Updated version:

Only works with Uber!

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

@TheOsel

OMG, how rude are you... I am not taking credits, and I clearly said I copied the page source and made a Html portable version out of it... -.-
Anyways, if people want to work offline they can use this :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man this is Old, I remember seeing it here long time ago. Thanks for Reminding me of The Website! Cause i have always loved Cecer's Height Map, I Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pointless release.. AND SHOW CREDITS, SAYING 0% CREDITS TO ME MEANS NOTHING, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE TAKING THE TIME OUT OF THERE REAL LIFES TO CODE US SOMETHING AND RELEASING IT TO THE COMUNITY. DAMN AUZZY's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ UberInsane
What!? I gave 100% credits to Cecer, so wtf are you on about!?
PS: At least i am no 11 year old kid goin around spamming peoples threads with crap, read before posting mate :) And don't be rude to me, just because I'm Auzzy you say damn auzzies? LOL... Pointless

@ DaEternity
Don't thank me, thank Cecer for creating it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ UberInsane
What!? I gave 100% credits to Cecer, so wtf are you on about!?
PS: At least i am no 11 year old kid goin around spamming peoples threads with crap, read before posting mate :) And don't be rude to me, just because I'm Auzzy you say damn auzzies? LOL... Pointless

@ DaEternity
Don't thank me, thank Cecer for creating it :)

@ iPixelHotel
I do, But i thank you for Reminding me of the Link :) I have a Horrible Memory.

@ UberInsane
Not Called for, Really read the Thread he already had it say 0% Credits to him and 100% to Cecer. And dont be so Racist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No stairs?
Can someone update this room creator, with stairs?

(Sorry for my bad English, i'm Dutch.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No stairs?
Can someone update this room creator, with stairs?

(Sorry for my bad English, i'm Dutch.)

Stairs would be a great idea! I think you need to look at heightmaps with stairs at yourself, so you can add them ;)

P.s. You need to add the heightmaps in the MySQL database

EDIT

I found something: go to Cecer's Heightmap Editor ( ) and just make an simple room. Copy the code left. Then click on 'Import'. Paste the code there. Now change the numbers at the outside to 1. Example:
00000 ---> 11111
00000 ---> 10001
00000 ---> 10001
00000 ---> 10001
00000 ---> 11111
And click on 'Load'. You'll get an error which says that stairs aren't availble yet.

Wow, it's kinda easy, and I think almost everybody knows this ;p

Last edited:
I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score

@TheOsel

OMG, how rude are you... I am not taking credits, and I clearly said I copied the page source and made a Html portable version out of it... -.-
Anyways, if people want to work offline they can use this :)

Obviously not, you my friend are a Special person. If it’s hosted on the internet, it’s already portable and there is no need to (FAIL) rip a web-page and claim it as your own creation like you did.

‘If people want to work offline they can use this’ – Do you understand nothing? You haven’t even bothered to rip the entire website, just the html. For you to use this offline you would need all of the css and other files.

So please, don’t attempt your fails here. :sneaky2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back