Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cya Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
I will be sparcly browsing the forum now. I cant be assed with some overpowerd freak being mod again! After all the poop he used to do like edit peoples posts, and when they change em back edit them again. He did it to be and think hes gunna do it again, give it a week and the power will go to his head.

Good Ridence.

Nik


edited posts show up like this No poop sherlock
 
Last edited:
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
14,210
Reaction score
1,552
I'm not here to piss anyone off, and i don't play RZ because i'm not much interested anymore in mir2, however doesn't mean i'm not active on RZ anymore.

I think most people who are still with RZ spended more hours on the server then i have, however i can tell you that i spended way more time on the forums then they have.

Remember a person doesn't have to play the server to be able to moderate.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
GohanSSJ said:
I only ever edited peoples post if people went way to far.

If nothing like that happens then you won't have a single problem with me.

Anyway just stay man. :)

Whateva man, I remember posting "I think power has gone to gohans head"

and you edited it to "I like it up the butt" Or somthin similar

How the duck was I out of order faggot? You were out of order not me. An it just shows how much of a anti-social faggot you really are.
 
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
14,210
Reaction score
1,552
Nik-C said:
Whateva man, I remember posting "I think power has gone to gohans head"

and you edited it to "I like it up the butt" Or somthin similar

How the duck was I out of order faggot? You were out of order not me. An it just shows how much of a anti-social faggot you really are.
Something tells me you had alot of abuse in that post.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
GohanSSJ said:
Something tells me you had alot of abuse in that post.

Well I didnt, why do you think I hate you? That was back when I had like 10 posts, infact I think it was less than that, I neva even knew it was the same gohan from mir forums. An you edited it to make me look a complete tosser, so I edited it back and then you edited it again, All it said was I think the power has gone to gohans head. You neva even knew me and I neva even knew you. The only reason I said it, it because you was editing everyones posts that night and I thought it was bang out of order. And now your back exactly were you want, Mental what a bad decision, if you was gunna make any1 a mod I would have at least made it QuikS, Carnage, Steely, Sic!!!!, MD or Excalamio and no you made the scum of Ragezone a moderator.

Bad Decision.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
9
Nik-C said:
Well I didnt, why do you think I hate you? That was back when I had like 10 posts, infact I think it was less than that, I neva even knew it was the same gohan from mir forums. An you edited it to make me look a complete tosser, so I edited it back and then you edited it again, All it said was I think the power has gone to gohans head. You neva even knew me and I neva even knew you. The only reason I said it, it because you was editing everyones posts that night and I thought it was bang out of order. And now your back exactly were you want, Mental what a bad decision, if you was gunna make any1 a mod I would have at least made it QuikS, Carnage, Steely, Sic!!!!, MD or Excalamio and no you made the scum of Ragezone a moderator.

Bad Decision.

i heard he pestered mental into it
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
6
Nik-C said:
Well I didnt, why do you think I hate you? That was back when I had like 10 posts, infact I think it was less than that, I neva even knew it was the same gohan from mir forums. An you edited it to make me look a complete tosser, so I edited it back and then you edited it again, All it said was I think the power has gone to gohans head. You neva even knew me and I neva even knew you. The only reason I said it, it because you was editing everyones posts that night and I thought it was bang out of order. And now your back exactly were you want, Mental what a bad decision, if you was gunna make any1 a mod I would have at least made it QuikS, Carnage, Steely, Sic!!!!, MD or Excalamio and no you made the scum of Ragezone a moderator.

Bad Decision.

What about Capricorn? :(
 
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
14,210
Reaction score
1,552
Nik-C said:
Well I didnt, why do you think I hate you? That was back when I had like 10 posts, infact I think it was less than that, I neva even knew it was the same gohan from mir forums. An you edited it to make me look a complete tosser, so I edited it back and then you edited it again, All it said was I think the power has gone to gohans head. You neva even knew me and I neva even knew you. The only reason I said it, it because you was editing everyones posts that night and I thought it was bang out of order. And now your back exactly were you want, Mental what a bad decision, if you was gunna make any1 a mod I would have at least made it QuikS, Carnage, Steely, Sic!!!!, MD or Excalamio and no you made the scum of Ragezone a moderator.

Bad Decision.
I seriously doubt that, the amount abuse i got from you, and the level of it just makes me doubt that a lot.

I think you putted more in that post, more flaming, more abuse, i would never edit a post just for saying that.
You are known both here and the euro mir forums for not making very friendly posts towards people you don't like.

I have no reason to believe that your line was the only thing in that post, i'm just sure your post had more in it, otherwise i hadn't edited.

If i do something that is wrong, then report it to MentaL, untill then just stick around, i have no interests in fighting with you, and i prefer you to stick around then leave.

Just check me out for a while, i'm a easy going guy aslong there are no posts about other peoples family or things like that, if you don't do that then you will have very little or no problems with me.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
9
GohanSSJ said:
I seriously doubt that, the amount abuse i got from you, and the level of it just makes me doubt that a lot.

I think you putted more in that post, more flaming, more abuse, i would never edit a post just for saying that.
You are known both here and the euro mir forums for not making very friendly posts towards people you don't like.

I have no reason to believe that your line was the only thing in that post, i'm just sure your post had more in it, otherwise i hadn't edited.

If i do something that is wrong, then report it to MentaL, untill then just stick around, i have no interests in fighting with you, and i prefer you to stick around then leave.

Just check me out for a while, i'm a easy going guy aslong there are no posts about other peoples family or things like that, if you don't do that then you will have very little or no problems with me.

:rofl: funniest thing i herd in a LONG time!!!

i cant beleive mr spam and ban got voted mod in 1st place, but 2 say ur an easy goin guy, well, tht tops it!
how many times u bin banned?
every time i come on the forums b4, all i saw nr ur name woz Banned
i neva seen nik flame ne1 tht bad, apart from mayb Angel, but tht woz different :tp:
and also, y u ban ppl 4 sayin stuff abt other ppls mums? u no y ppl do it? cos it gets 2 others
and it seems 2 work wen ur bannin ppl 4 it
u can say poop abt my mum and i dnt give a toss, cos i no ppl tryin 2 get 2 me and it dnt work

nik dnt leave afta i jst dun this, i may hav sacrificed my account 4 u!
 
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
nathan123 said:
:rofl: funniest thing i herd in a LONG time!!!

i cant beleive mr spam and ban got voted mod in 1st place, but 2 say ur an easy goin guy, well, tht tops it!
how many times u bin banned?
every time i come on the forums b4, all i saw nr ur name woz Banned
i neva seen nik flame ne1 tht bad, apart from mayb Angel, but tht woz different :tp:
and also, y u ban ppl 4 sayin stuff abt other ppls mums? u no y ppl do it? cos it gets 2 others
and it seems 2 work wen ur bannin ppl 4 it
u can say poop abt my mum and i dnt give a toss, cos i no ppl tryin 2 get 2 me and it dnt work

nik dnt leave afta i jst dun this, i may hav sacrificed my account 4 u!

you again :rolleyes:

dont go nik

hes a good mod :)
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
9
Angel said:
you again :rolleyes:

dont go nik

hes a good mod :)
yep me agen :tp: aint gona get rid of me tht fast

but since forum had a rewind, mayb i shud 2, i wana put it all behind meh, i sed sum stuff i shudnt hav, as long as u dnt do the same as last time agen plz!
 
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
14,210
Reaction score
1,552
nathan123 said:
:rofl: funniest thing i herd in a LONG time!!!

i cant beleive mr spam and ban got voted mod in 1st place, but 2 say ur an easy goin guy, well, tht tops it!
how many times u bin banned?
every time i come on the forums b4, all i saw nr ur name woz Banned
i neva seen nik flame ne1 tht bad, apart from mayb Angel, but tht woz different :tp:
and also, y u ban ppl 4 sayin stuff abt other ppls mums? u no y ppl do it? cos it gets 2 others
and it seems 2 work wen ur bannin ppl 4 it
u can say poop abt my mum and i dnt give a toss, cos i no ppl tryin 2 get 2 me and it dnt work

nik dnt leave afta i jst dun this, i may hav sacrificed my account 4 u!
You don't know me well enough, i'm not going to tell you i'm a saint, i'm not going to say i'm mister perfect, but then again this forum isn't perfect, it's far from that, to far.
I know MentaL was getting tired of this, to many people here have no respect at all for the service being provided here, do you think this is all free, just because it's free for you, doesn't mean it's free for the people who are providing it.

I'm not going to ask you to get on your knees and thank the people who are doing this, i'm not going to ask you to take things even though you don't agree with them.
I'm also not going to ask you to stop complaining all the time how everything is getting done wrong, i'm demanding that.

Go ahead, go and give me crap for saying that, but the fact is that RZ isn't waiting for people that can only give poop.
This is a free thing, if you don't like it then move on, their are plenty of people who do appreciate it, so why would we want some ungreatful people just giving crap.

We lost Johnyl1 because of people that do that kind of crap, this guy did for over half a year the hosting for RZ, paid every month a lot of money on bandwidth costs, gave support to those who needed, updated his server for being able to host a EI server, spended a lot of cash on this.
Then 1 day he had enough of it, he had enough of people spamming the forums if the server was down, people complaining where he was, and what he was doing, and you know what he was doing, he was working so he could pay for the damn server.
2 days later some Special person made a poll about what you think of Johnyl1, he added the option that he should burn in hell, and guess what, that option was winning.
That had no idea how that hurted him, but yeah why would they care, afterall their free host had left them, so yeah he deserved to die...

People like that aren't welcome, they can duck off, i don't care if you don't like this post, i really don't, but then again RZ doesn't care about those people, those people can go to euro mir, you can pay them, and then you can flame their asses off for giving crap services.

But if you are here, then you are either going to shut up, or at least show some good will, that you also appreciate some of the services here, that your complaints are in a advice way, and not a way to give RZ poop.

This is my view, i always used that view for moderating this forum, and i can tell you this, there were far less shitheads on this server then there are now, and hopefully i can change that again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top