Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cya suckers

Reaction score
tommarow at 8 i begin my drive to north carolina, to catch a 2 day cruise to bermuda, and stay a week at my uncle jim's 900,000$ beach side house. i'll try not to miss you guys to much while im checking out all the fine women and scenery bermuda has to offer me.

Reaction score
ne0n said:
tommarow at 8 i begin my drive to north carolina, to catch a 2 day cruise to bermuda, and stay a week at my uncle jim's 900,000$ beach side house. i'll try not to miss you guys to much while im checking out all the fine women and scenery bermuda has to offer me.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
:yes:

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
What Is It With You?

You Come Into My Thread On The Day Of My Daughters Wedding, You Don't Even Call Me "Godfather" Or "Don 'Tonberry' Corleone" And You Want Me To Do You A Favour By Letting You Shine My Shoes?

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Yes My Thread.

You See, We Sicilians Are A Proud People, We Don't Need People Doing Stuff For Us. I Saw This Here Thread, And Took It As My Own. If You Have A Problem, I Respect That As Long As You Dwell On That Problem, Not Try Solve It. Or I Will Be Forced To Involve The Family.

Capiche?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Yes My Thread.

You See, We Sicilians Are A Proud People, We Don't Need People Doing Stuff For Us. I Saw This Here Thread, And Took It As My Own. If You Have A Problem, I Respect That As Long As You Dwell On That Problem, Not Try Solve It. Or I Will Be Forced To Involve The Family.

Capiche?

Watch with the word sicilian..................only a true sicilian can say that phrase..........

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must study the movie so good with the lines, muahahhaa.........

Back