Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Dann (Griz Hotel) Custom Pack Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I recently started to think about quitting retros and I had a few friends tell me not to so I decided to do something to improve Griz. I decided to make and add some customs and due to some poop that happened I decided to release my customs for you all! :wink: They are not like DubSt3p's but they are good to me! :wink: :):

Don't Trust? Don't download!
Download link:
<--- I made all of these. Keep the credit as Dann please! Don't be a noob!

Screenie:
Please Keep My Credits!!
imnotrich1 - Dann (Griz Hotel) Custom Pack Release! - RaGEZONE Forums

I will release more customs as I make em! Please no hate. Thanks and Hope you enjoy! If you need help message me I will be glad to help!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
pretty sure this is the wrong section mate :p but cheers for releasing.. is it just the thrones and holo that is in the pack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. I need ideas so if you have any please facebook me them! Also I need to talk to you ASAP! And whoops didn't even think about it I am tired it is 8 AM was up all night!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These look very basic. It looks like you just fiddled around with the hue and saturation. The holo is cool. Nice try for your first customs though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meds I can send them to your skype when I get time bro. Joe I know haha just releasing em and Pops I did I will be making better ones with real edits soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Meds I can send them to your skype when I get time bro. Joe I know haha just releasing em and Pops I did I will be making better ones with real edits soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

Add my Skype joshua.medina8 thx ! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back