Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dark UI - RetroLabs - Paid - Open Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today I would like to release my Dark UI that I bought from RetroLabs on the Discord server.

The reason for the release is that I don't want RetroLabs to earn a cent from this UI or other things.

Why? You buy something there and wait forever for an answer. Then you don't get an answer at all and are downright ignored. They also don't respond to several messages and have already received the money for further purchases. And it's the same for many others. Yesterday another buyer raised the issue and I also sent in screenshots, instead of giving the "customers" an answer you are simply thrown out of the channel ;)

All the pictures & evidence can also be found in the attachment, my recommendation is not to buy anything there and rather pay someone else trustworthy if you want extra features. I don't care about the money, I care about the ease of use that these people don't have.

The Battle Pass from Retro Labs will follow shortly, it's closed source but someone will get the Open Soruce - Battle Pass is also paid so it's not a leak or anything :)

Have fun :)

DL:

EDIT:
And here is an example of buyers being deliberately ignored. Instead of giving people a statement, he brazenly continues to offer services and acts as if nothing had happened.

People have reacted negatively to the post and in the second picture you can see that he has removed these reactions, simply ridiculous

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good to see that this UI was posted. My friend and I bought it and didn't receive it, just like many others were affected. Good job, my friend! We're together on this!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
poop UI honestly who would even want this abomination in their hotel

Back