Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dart MU s18 | x15, x100, x1000 | Special Features | Gifts, Achievements | 17.04.2024 Launch!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sack of bugs, always the same version and no upgrades/interesting updates coming out. Lack of respect towards players as the only encounter I had was not the most pleasant, I felt attacked just by asking a question regarding the server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sack of bugs, always the same version and no upgrades/interesting updates coming out. Lack of respect towards players as the only encounter I had was not the most pleasant, I felt attacked just by asking a question regarding the server.

Hi, sorry to hear that. Every server sometimes getting hard times. We are now full of enthusiasm so going to update our season 15 to latest season as soon as possible and add many new features. Don't forget we are here for a long time and not just open to vanish at all after few weeks or months.
Thank you for your feedback and have a great evening!

Back