• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Database Queries about Ban and Awakening status

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello am new here and wondering if any of you guys could help me with the next questions:

1. For awakening is there a Database table under any player_ or actually in any table of the 3 Database we have FFAccount, FFB1 or FFMember... that can tell what characters has completing awakening? I am trying to get a view from some important character data but I am unable to find the one for awakening.
2. What is the field for banned players in the DB? More like I need to implement some banning and unbanning and appealing tickets system but I once again, fail to find this data...

Thanks for any help in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  1. As characters rise above level 100 when they awaken, you can use the level as your search parameter:
    In FFDB1:
    SQL:
    SELECT given_name FROM player_characters WHERE level > 100; -- list all awakened characters
  2. The field you're looking for is byauthority in FFMember.
    In FFMember:
    SQL:
    UPDATE tb_user SET byauthority = 255 WHERE mid = 'accountname'; -- ban an account
    UPDATE tb_user SET byauthority = 0 WHERE mid = 'accountname'; -- unban an account

Back