DavoSavo's Maritime Themed Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With a massive interest in maritime and naval history I have decided (a while ago now) to make a maritime themed ogame server. I am making this thread specifically to show that it is my idea from the beginning and that it is therefore going to be the original.

Once I found out it was possible to gain access to clone ogame style server files my first idea (as with a lot of things) was how it could be applied to a maritime setting and so my idea for a maritime server was born.

I must point out I am not a coder of any variety (some of you, especially Byo know that already), I am able to modify what code is in front of me however (as I would expect any competent English speaking person to be) so am asking if anyone would lend me a hand with this.

The help specifically I am looking for is for artwork, I have buildings and defense sorted out however have not sorted out ships or (with the exception of a few) technologies. images for Planets (in this will be islands) will be a large task for one person to make.

If anyone is willing to lend a hand with this it would be gladly and greatly appreciated. If not, thats fair enough and I'm not going to argue with you.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
translation:
a pirate ogame server :D

i will give you some updates you will like :D

byo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As always, its my placer to help u :)

And ... i like the idea.
Your have all my skills on your project :D