Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Emulator 1.5.1(Mission Files+ Latest 1.7.2.3 DayZ+ Beta patch)

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Easy server installer (Complete server pack) - DayZ 1.7.2.5 Cherno Server Files
This server pack based on Guru Abdul's private DayZ.

Included:
- DayZ 1.7.2.5 (Thanks to Rayan4m1)
- Guru Abdul's private DayZ
- Easy Server setup script
- Latest ArmA 2 Beta patch
- Other stuff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DayZ 1.7.2.5 Sanctuary (Lingor Island v.034) Server Files

Including:
- Latest Beta Patch 95948
- DayZ Server Files (1.7.2.5)
- Lingor Island Server files (v.034)
- Lingor Island Game Files (external link) (v.034)
- Sanctuary Server files (thx to Guru Abdul)
- Server Setup from ConanHUN (thanks)
- Several tools for admin
- Vehicle Spawn Script (dayz+lingor)
- Custom Anti-Cheat detection
- Database Update Script
- Coward/alt+f4 script added (lingor island only (so far))

- DayZ 1.7.2.5

- Lingor Island Server Files

- Lingo Island Map

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea man its the same file exept i put these files in ONE(split, but all in one) archive that you can dowmload.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread updated to 1.7.2.5 and now lingor island and chernarus is a two different folder. you have to choose wich one you want to use. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i cant block port on win xp sp3:sneaky2:
block port fix

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to your firewall's advanced options OR you can use an unique firewall software... :D Like netlimiter ect...

Separator:
Run your dayz_server_setup.bat then select menupoint 4 that wil fix the separator too(not just vehicles)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello
thank you for your detailed explanation. it really helps

just a bit curious though, is the progress saved in this version of emulator? (we can log out and log in again next time without losing our items)

thanks

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello
thank you for your detailed explanation. it really helps

just a bit curious though, is the progress saved in this version of emulator? (we can log out and log in again next time without losing our items)

thanks

Yes you CAN :D Ofc but everyone is asking this, i will update the post :D so once and for all YOU WILL STORE ALL YOUR STUFF VEHICLE ECT IN YOUR MYSQL!! THIS SERVER SAVES EVERYTHING YOU WONT LOOSE ANY OF YOUR STUFF, ITS THE REAL DEAL!! :D (What else would make sense of use of a mysql server?! :D:D:D:)

Currently i am uploading 3 more archive, with that it will be complete the 6 part file and you can download again :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions if you guys don't mind me asking:

After installing everything properly it says that I have to disable BattlEye. My first question is, How do I disable BattlEye? I Google searched and people say to disable it through the "Server.cfg" but I can't seem to find this file anywhere. Where is it located? I'm currently using the Retail version of ArmA II CO with everything updated.

My second question is. After I Port Forwarded the two numbers provided, it says that I have to block 29910. What program did you guys use to block this port because my Linksys E1200 doesn't allow me to do it through the Linksys configuration.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions if you guys don't mind me asking:

No. i dont thats why we here XD

After installing everything properly it says that I have to disable BattlEye. My first question is, How do I disable BattlEye? I Google searched and people say to disable it through the "Server.cfg" but I can't seem to find this file anywhere. Where is it located? I'm currently using the Retail version of ArmA II CO with everything updated.

So first off... you have to disable the SERVER's battl eye NOT the GAME's!!! In the server config files there will be a BattlEye=0 ot 1 value...(For a moment i dunno the cfg's name... the config file with the server's name in it)

My second question is. After I Port Forwarded the two numbers provided, it says that I have to block 29910. What program did you guys use to block this port because my Linksys E1200 doesn't allow me to do it through the Linksys configuration.

Noooo you just have to block on the server machine's windows firewall... windows firewall is enough for this purpose :D

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well not for me... i just tried out, yes you have to enter a captcha but all of them is downloadable...(Double checked from other Ip adresses)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am abandoning this topics, please close it, check for the github part for newer updates, i had enought from mediafire and other file sharing sh**s new rules, they can die from me...

BUMP

Please Close this topics!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Есть тут русскоязычные? Я нихрена не могу разобраться! Киньте мне ссылки что нужно качать.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Нет, тема закрыта, больше не применяется.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW SERVER+ PANEL.
1.7.4.4 patch 99113.

Flyer8472 - DayZ Emulator 1.5.1(Mission Files+ Latest 1.7.2.3 DayZ+ Beta patch) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back