• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Player save

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try use original saves and this method:

after adding "dbInitEconomy ["http://127.0.0.1:8080/"]"

Stoped on this...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it's work for you, can you upload your init.sqf?

Or your general server files, doesn't add up how a true/false value can equal an IP without an SQL db for it to even redirect the IP's data to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as i said my cars kill me so if someone has files that it doesn't please share i need a little help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or your general server files, doesn't add up how a true/false value can equal an IP without an SQL db for it to even redirect the IP's data to.

I'm using patched exe's, clear client files all works with "dbInitEconomy [true];" but when i using a server with saves [NODE.JS] when i'm connecting i getting an error about different data in console.

well as i said my cars kill me so if someone has files that it doesn't please share i need a little help.

When i found a car, i ask you killing me that car or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i dont understand you well i have had these files from the start so was asking people like me if that had that issue mate

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry i dont understand you well i have had these files from the start so was asking people like me if that had that issue mate

I'm want to say: started playing 2 hours ago, when i find a car and take a ride, i can ask you about your problem with car)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought it will be an easy solution, so will go with the hard way.

Edit: Ok, I found a temp solution, it's in the script event_OpenCan, and replaced with an earlier .59 one version and seem to work.
I think it has to do with the newest introduced variable: food temperature, and i think its not defined somewhere at item creation, dunno. As i'm not very good at reading scripts i let this solution for now. Maybe someone else can find the problem.

I attached the script that goes to mpmissions/dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus/scripts/events

View attachment event_openCan.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
//_newItem = _player replaceItemWithNew [_item, _openedItem];

_newItem = _item replaceItemWithNew _openedItem;

replace scripts/events /event_opencan

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
only problem now is when player die and respawm server crash .loot spawm ok player save ok

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
uploading

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7JbU-9kBFGRLUc5ajRzTFZnVkE/view?usp=sharing