Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBOG 2.0 ModelTool2 release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! So, for my first post here, I'll upload a compiled version of the ModelTool2 from DBOG's release! Just extract this into your main DBOG 2.0 folder (make sure you have the client extracted along with the devdata folder Daneos provided) and run this tool. All credits go to Daneos for his awesome release. Have fun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks u for share it, but please can you share both the devdata folder? I'm trying of compile ntlwe tool. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, do you have a way to repair the option of adding the toon to the model?
1707194334077 - DBOG 2.0 ModelTool2 release - RaGEZONE Forums

For example, there in the image you see that when selecting the new model there is an option that does not allow you to click on that option. It is supposed to add the black border to the 3D models. Could you check if you can solve it? If you do not mind?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, do you have a way to repair the option of adding the toon to the model?View attachment 256079

For example, there in the image you see that when selecting the new model there is an option that does not allow you to click on that option. It is supposed to add the black border to the 3D models. Could you check if you can solve it? If you do not mind?
Hey Zamas! Sure, I'll take a peak at it later for you. I haven't researched many of the tools that came with the source, including the model tool, but I'll update you on what findings I come across. For now, I recommend debugging it in the source to see what's going on with it. I'll take a look at it, myself, soon!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, do you have a way to repair the option of adding the toon to the model?View attachment 256079

Hey Zamas, I took a look at it like promised but it doesn't seem to be broken? Are you trying to add in a new model?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

it looks like you didn't export toon
there i tested broken toon model in different modeltool works but toon is broken when i tryied same in this one , model tool crashed in 1.0 client this model works good
broken too - DBOG 2.0 ModelTool2 release - RaGEZONE Forums
and there is fixed toon
fixed too - DBOG 2.0 ModelTool2 release - RaGEZONE Forums
so without plugin which allow export it, or changes in client and modeltool code u ll not be able to fix it i think

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any tutorial how to add ingame outfit? ty for release anyway!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm remembering right, you can't add in a new outfit using this version of the modeltool I released. You can load models and textures, but I think saving was broken.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any tutorial how to add ingame outfit? ty for release anyway!
yeah
i made that rn
in this video i show how to export models with toon in 2 ways SMD and FBX
SMD export one piece mesh
FBX all parts mesh separated
to export properly toon and model u need RW3.7 SDK installed on VM and 3dsmax6
here tutorial how install:
if u work with blender u ll need convert FBX to ver 2006 here is converter :
or find smd plugin working in blender

rw analyzer ,smd plugin and rw asset templates:

little explanation:
to export properly dogi(costume) u need follow character reference dogi must use same skeleton MODELTOOL\character\mesh_pc
[how to make model, how rig, how texturing, u ll find in internet ]

PLS Dont use it to steal other server creators work !!!

i made that videos fast without prepare
export process is shorter than in video i was focused on watching stream and i shows two examples
part1:
part2:

good luck!

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah
i made that rn
in this video i show how to export models with toon in 2 ways SMD and FBX
SMD export one piece mesh
FBX all parts mesh separated
to export properly toon and model u need RW3.7 SDK installed on VM and 3dsmax6
here tutorial how install:
if u work with blender u ll need convert FBX to ver 2006 here is converter :
or find smd plugin working in blender

rw analyzer:

little explanation:
to export properly dogi(costume) u need follow character reference dogi must use same skeleton MODELTOOL\character\mesh_pc
[how to make model, how rig, how texturing, u ll find in internet ]
PLS Dont use it to steal other server creators work !

i made that videos fast without prepare
export process is shorter than in video i was focused on watching stream and i shows two examples
part1:
part2:

good luck!

Fantastic work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I'm remembering right, you can't add in a new outfit using this version of the modeltool I released. You can load models and textures, but I think saving was broken.
yeah export xml to rdf is broken ppl using hex editors but idk how exacly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah export xml to rdf is broken ppl using hex editors but idk how exacly
Yes, I think it was done by modifying the itemproperty rdf from the client and the table_item_data rdf. I think itemproperty is the one we would have to modify in a hex editor, but it is pretty easy to mess up if you do not know its structure with padding included.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! The link to the tool in the original post died, so

Back