Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DC when teleport to towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got random dc when teleport to town. I checked my files, there is nothing wrong & i use different clients like SHO766, Rose 131, Ruff 775, etc. I think the problem lies on arcturus files i use which is posted by godfather & also i use bapao files.

How to fix this? Thanks.

edit: I just checked, there is something about tribalGRD that give me the dc. Can someone expert here tell me how to fix it? I'm not good in hex editing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yee.. this dc bug is annoying me too, i will pay someone who can fix it for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you take a look at the worldserver.exe and see if it's saying [HACK] Blah blah blah. it's in red. if that's the case then i think i know how to fix it for you.
But if not.. then i'm sorry.

I had this same problem but on worldserver it said it was a Hack and freezes the game basically forcing me to Disconnect and quit the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mime, can you explain how this client might solve said problem ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mime, can you explain how this client might solve said problem ?

That client may solve it because I made that for my server when I had opened it. Its 99% unedited. Don't use that one tho because when I uploaded that one for server owners I didn't realize that some of the osrose tools on their forums had somehow gotten a virus in them. I recommend .

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
And why must everyone be using tribalGRD i just rofl at that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, the problem is in the client? may i know what you did to the client? are you somehow modify the EXE files or 3DDATA files? may i know the secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back