Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDOS Protection!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i've been ddosed on my habbo retro for soo long now, and i really need you guys support on what i should do to stop these ddos attacks, i have already bought myself a proxy at IZserv, and setup my hotel with cloudflare, and i've got KiwiGuard. But i still get ddos, and i wonder if its because the person ddosing already had my IP from b4 i setup the proxy? Anyway, please help with something that would 4sure stop the ddos from attacking my retro, thanks alot! And yes i know there is like 100 threads like this one, but none of them i found had anything usefull that would 100% stop it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was told that protects IZserv and wanted to buy it, now I will buy it.
I too have the same problem I do not know how to protect
(I'm not English, I used a translator)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They say it is difficult to set me explain what I have to put on TCP port

You put the IP Address of your vps or dedicated server.

And then the port for the application you are using, Phoenix = 30000

Hello i've been ddosed on my habbo retro for soo long now, and i really need you guys support on what i should do to stop these ddos attacks, i have already bought myself a proxy at IZserv, and setup my hotel with cloudflare, and i've got KiwiGuard. But i still get ddos, and i wonder if its because the person ddosing already had my IP from b4 i setup the proxy? Anyway, please help with something that would 4sure stop the ddos from attacking my retro, thanks alot! And yes i know there is like 100 threads like this one, but none of them i found had anything usefull that would 100% stop it.

People cannot DDoS you when using our service, the only time that would happen is that someone has saved the old ip, and then attack it later on or looking up cached records. If this is a problem we suggest that you contact your hosting provider, and get them to change the IP.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone must have had your IP from before you setup the Proxy. Cloudflare would hide the IP on your website, and IZserv would hide it on the client. Make a backup of your CMS and Database, and ask your VPS company to wipe you server in order for you to get a fresh start with new IP. Also.. Make sure to not give you'r IP/URL to anyone before you finnished the setup of IZserv and cloudflare, if you need more help, im on skype: icaack

cloudflare best option

Cloudflare alone, can't help for poop.. They would still be able to find the IP when going into the client, by looking at the source.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back