• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DDtank2 Squad (Stuck at 40% Loading Problem)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings.
I finally got my server working but after the practice right after you create a character, I got stuck at 40% loading screen. Btw, I already config my req,server,client,admin files with their respective ip, sqlname and virtual directories, and still can't figure what's the problem.

here is my screenshot of the problem:

4 - DDtank2 Squad (Stuck at 40% Loading Problem) - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw. I also tried logging in without running the server and i get passed the log in screen,then after finishing the practice game, it loads then stuck at 40%. So maybe it has something to do with the server configs though not sure since I really checked the configs thoroughly.

Update: Manage to get it working but on the R30 version xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back