Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Delphi] GunZ Control Panel [WIP]

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ive been bored these holidays, been going out a lot with friends, and completely forgot about coding.
Just recently i accidently opened CodeGear RadStudio Delphi and somehow was seduced to start coding again.
So ive been working on a GunZ Control panel, its similar to the GM Panel but allowing extra features such as, sever start, sever stop, make server inject dll, and custom user commands.

Progess:
Client - 10%
Server - 80%
SQL Connection - 100%
Commands - 30%
Login - 100%

So far you can login and get your AID, and if your Account as a UGradeID of 255 ( admin ) then you get to login and control the panel with what features it currently has.

ScreenShots:
Server Application
bounty-hunter - [Delphi] GunZ Control Panel [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Part of the Source Code
bounty-hunter - [Delphi] GunZ Control Panel [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Its a Work In Progrss [WIP] something that i decided to work on, if anyone wishes to help then please do so by giving me suggestions and opinions.

While your at it please visit my blog :) Thanks

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes MySQL is possible, but would require me to put much extra effort into the application. If i have time on my hands then maybe ill work on MySQL, but for the time being its going to be MSSQL.

Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
«Ɓөטᴫᴛᴪ¬ĦµńɫƐᴙ»®     -  My room mate mario *͋͌⃡(H) says:
*Comment on my thread :D?
         DΣMΛПƬӨЯ         says:
*link`?
           «Ɓөטᴫᴛᴪ¬ĦµńɫƐᴙ»®     -  My room mate mario *͋͌⃡(H) says:
*http://forum.ragezone.com/f496/delphi-gunz-control-panel-wip-635404/
Okay^

Nice work.. but im thought you quited lol.

Packets are Encryption?

Login via Administrator's Account well,, but how are you keeping the session or what ever its called? with the IP Address?
Didn't code for a while xD

Good Job anyway ;)

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont need to worry about the session, once the Server connects to the SQL, it stays connected untill the Server is shut down.

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeap but unfortunately, im going to keep the max number of clients to 5, so there is no overflow and the code can run smoothly, in future hope to make improvements

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Alienware? :D
Release this soon please. :)

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
theres an ini file for the SQL settings and the Server settings

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol u got like 5+ projects xD this is nice but where is the server remote? remember? my ba....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice idea :). I've always preferred IRC for admin tasks because I'm usually on it >.>

You should make sure that "sessions" cant be spoofed. They should probably have other security features such as a timeout and etc.

On the subject of features, It's pretty mcuh going to end up like a webpanel... so take ideas from there.

Also, you should indent your code :p. Makes it much easier to read.

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice idea :). I've always preferred IRC for admin tasks because I'm usually on it >.>

You should make sure that "sessions" cant be spoofed. They should probably have other security features such as a timeout and etc.

On the subject of features, It's pretty mcuh going to end up like a webpanel... so take ideas from there.

Also, you should indent your code :p. Makes it much easier to read.

Its similar to the Webpanel, but with more features which the webpanel wont have :).

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update :
Thanks to demantor i have finished the CreateAccount Function
Which took about 10 minutes :p
Code:
Procedure TServerSystem.CreateAccount(U: string; P: string);
begin
CurrentTIme := DateTimeToStr(Time);  
  SQLQuery.SQL.Text := 'INSERT INTO Account (UserID, UGradeID, PGradeID, RegDate, Name, Email, RegNum, Age, Sex, ServerID) VALUES ( ' + '''' + U + '''' + ',0,0,' + '''' + CurrentTime + '''' + ',' + '''' + U + '''' +',NULL,NULL,20,NULL,0 )';
  SQLQuery.ExecSQL()

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thnx bounty.. xdd love u work... :love: i press the button "ty" xdd

Back