Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Depression

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone here ever have experiences with this?
And i dont mean feeling down... not many people realise what a real depression is... untill they've been there
newaay
discuss here :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
enlighten me on what ur perception of depression is because i think i went thro a depressed period...hence the post i posted like back in the summer that sum n00b bumped

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
depression is a seriously bad thing.
i had it for a long time and it really does drain the poop outta ya as well as a lot of other things

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
enlighten me on what ur perception of depression is because i think i went thro a depressed period...hence the post i posted like back in the summer that sum n00b bumped
Feelings of depression may be described as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable, or down in the dumps. Most of us feel this way at one time or another for short periods. (not depression)
But true depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for an extended period of time.

basically true depression affects you and your way of thinking... a lot.
it starts with one thing and you end up feeling bad in general. no way around it except time i think. feeling bad for a day doesnt mean you're depressed though...

Reaction score
anciety (or wotever does it is spelled) is one of the worst factors >.< anyways there r many kinds of depression (polar, bi-polar, etc...), oh and btw if u young u could just be going trough a indentity crise (similar 2 a depression in someways)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
Feelings of depression may be described as feeling sad, blue, unhappy, miserable, or down in the dumps. Most of us feel this way at one time or another for short periods. (not depression)
But true depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for an extended period of time.

basically true depression affects you and your way of thinking... a lot.
it starts with one thing and you end up feeling bad in general. no way around it except time i think. feeling bad for a day doesnt mean you're depressed though...
well id have to say im not or havent been depressed then

Reaction score
years 5-6 bullied
in year 6 my nan died the closed person to me in the world
years 7-9 bullied
year 11 saw the captain of my rugby team get run over
2weeks ago my cousin died someone i loved and still love more than my own brother
2weeks ago i met a girl
1week ago i lost my virginity
currently im running high with mixed emmotions but when im wif my gf im the happiest person alive..

depression sucks. and usually means that u do stupid things.. and its harder to climb out of depression than it is to fall into it..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u shagged a girl after going out with em for 1 week? How low were her standards. 1 week Ducking hell.. and your in a relationship

Reaction score
lost my viriginty before we were dating..

met her on the wensday..
lost viriginty on the sunday
officially a couple on the next wensday i think..

Reaction score
i loved her to bits from teh moment i met her.. i wouldnt jus have sex with someone coz i could i did because i through it might go somewhere deeper which it did

Back