• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dev] Database Tables

Reaction score
Updated CMS:

Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f602/development-talisman-cms-766602/

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have started working on a CMS for Talisman and need a bit of information before moving forward.

I need help getting information about the database from people who have experience running a Talisman server. I need to know where certain information is located in order to be able to make certain functions on the CMS.

If you can, please help me get a list of what table in each database is for and what each table field is for. My development is limited to what tables are listed here. I need to be 100% certain I know what each table is for before I can add features to the CMS.

Feel free to reply with any information not in this list. It will be greatly appreciated.

Current list,

db_account

t_account // Account information
-- "id" // Account ID
-- "name" // Account name
-- "pwd" // MD5 password
-- "pw2" // Plain text password
-- "gd" // T-Points

db_game

t_user // Character information
-- "name" // Character name
-- "accountid" // Account link