Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Today im going releasing a theme for Housekeeping from HavanaWeb. The insipiration is simple, Im doing a attempt to recreate the "official" Houseekeping of Habbo, Theallseeingeye.
For have more options to use in the backend I will try to add some more options in, like more RCON commands or chatlogs for example.

For now I have completed a two thirds parts of the desing, and if want's to see and have your own Theallseeingeye I go to publish It when I got finished.
For now, no more words. There are a couple pics below of the release work in progress:
ikEmsoC - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

3xMmKcL - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums
Link of the images album:

Features
  • Login/Session
    • Save and show last login IP from HK
    • Save and show last login time from HK
  • Statistics
    • Housekeeping login logs
  • Configurations
    • Reorganized all config settings
  • Admin tools
    • Remote alerting
    • Remote baning and kicking
    • Remote superban (original feature)
    • User action log
    • Remote mass alert
    • Remote mass ban
    • Remote mass unban
    • User search & information tool
    • Current furniture
    • Room admin (private rooms)
    • Room action log
    • CFH action log
    • User edit (original feature)
    • User create (original feature)
    • Wordfilter tool
    • Voucher codes tool
  • Campaign management
    • Staff picks tool (missing rooms)
    • Recommended groups tool
    • Create catalogue pages
    • Manage catalogue pages

TODO
  • Log all activity of Staffs from Housekeeping (0%)
  • iot Help tool & log (50%)
  • Wordfilter tool (100%)
  • Voucher codes tool (100%)
  • Ads banners tool (50%)
  • Staff picks tool (99%)
  • Recommended groups tool (100%)
  • Hot campaings tool (50%)
  • FAQs tool (25%)

Code snippet RCON Kick controller:
Java:
String user = client.get().getString("user");
String moderator = playerDetails.getName();

try {
            RconUtil.sendCommand(RconHeader.MOD_KICK_USER, new HashMap<>() {{
                put("receiver", user);

}});

boolean dbInsertSuccess = HousekeepingCommandsDao.insertRconLog("REMOTE_KICK", user, moderator,"Has sido expulsado por un Moderador.");

if (dbInsertSuccess) {
                client.session().set("alertColour", "success");
                client.session().set("alertMessage", "The Kick has been sent and logged in the database");
            } else {
                client.session().set("alertColour", "danger");
                client.session().set("alertMessage", "Error inserting the kick into the database");
            }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            client.session().set("alertColour", "danger");
            client.session().set("alertMessage", "Error sending the Kick: " + e.getMessage());
        }

client.redirect("/" + Routes.HOUSEKEEPING_PATH + "/admin_tools/bans_kicks");
    }

Install

-Download the latest Havana theallseeingeye v31 release:

-Check the Havana theallseeingeye R39 version:

-Need a tutorial? Check my tutorial video (only spanish for now):

Credits:
  • Habbo/Sulake for the desings (?)
  • Quackster for HavanaWeb & Housekeeping

And sorry for my english :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

Reaction score
Have you considered releasing the design & Havana integration separately? This design has came up a lot over the years so it'll be useful for anyone wanting to make their own fork for a different cms / emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a git repo for the project anywhere?
Hoshiko, if I say:
I go to publish It when I got finished.
Obviusly there are not exists a public repo or similar of the project anywhere hehehe. But thanks for question dat, sure this resolv the doubts for other users that have the same question. :)
Have you considered releasing the design & Havana integration separately? This design has came up a lot over the years so it'll be useful for anyone wanting to make their own fork for a different cms / emu
Good question! I didn't considerated this you explain, but I save the idea on my pocket for the future, sure the idea satisfy to a lot of users. For now I will still focus on the project, the HK for Havana.

New update. Now the desing works with Havana propietly except:
  • Show the IP from last login
  • Show the Server time
And here a image from a random Admin tool:
Habbo_Housekeeping_4 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The design is good for nostalgia purpsoes however it is outdated would be good to also see a modern design.
As someone who is trying to stay time period accurate this design is going to be great. Overly complicated modern designs get old really fast. I'm hyped for this to come out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looking the [REL] thread that I posted here, I think what is a better option still in [DEV] branch.

The post have an actually features and added TODO and a code snippet. And here can see a couple pics about Remote ban & kick tool, CFH tool and the configurations page:
Housekeeping-1 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Housekeeping-2 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Housekeeping-3 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

New update (28/01/2024): Room Admin tool has been refactoriced.

-Now can search a room by name, description, room id, owner id and owner name, applying the filter what you want (Start with, contains...).
-Now can change the room category and their access type (open, doorbell, password, just like Havana Server traits).

Preview:
Housekeeping-4 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looking the [REL] thread that I posted here, I think what is a better option still in [DEV] branch.

The post have an actually features and added TODO and a code snippet. And here can see a couple pics about Remote ban & kick tool, CFH tool and the configurations page:

New update (28/01/2024): Room Admin tool has been refactoriced.

-Now can search a room by name, description, room id, owner id and owner name, applying the filter what you want (Start with, contains...).
-Now can change the room category and their access type (open, doorbell, password, just like Havana Server traits).

Preview:
I’m still excited for this. Will be nice to set this up on HavanaR39 and the room admin tool will be a game changer as I have a bunch of people who leave their ROTW rooms with the wrong name and leave them in the wrong category as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m still excited for this. Will be nice to set this up on HavanaR39 and the room admin tool will be a game changer as I have a bunch of people who leave their ROTW rooms with the wrong name and leave them in the wrong category as well.
:) Thanks for suppor this project, apreciate it! Yes, I said in the REL post about to do this project for HavanaR39 too. At the moment the pripority list todo is the one is posted in this thopic, after for sure I want to do the port to Jeppe version. And it's too usefull tool the room admin yes, and more having this feature connected with RCON ;P

Update 02/02/2024:

-Wordfilter tool has been done at 100%. You now can add, edit and delete a word for the wordfilter, all in the same page.
-Vouchers codes tool has been done at 100%. You now can add, edit and delete a voucher code, all in the same page.

Preview:
Housekeeping-5 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Housekeeping-6 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:) Thanks for suppor this project, apreciate it! Yes, I said in the REL post about to do this project for HavanaR39 too. At the moment the pripority list todo is the one is posted in this thopic, after for sure I want to do the port to Jeppe version. And it's too usefull tool the room admin yes, and more having this feature connected with RCON ;P

Update 02/02/2024:

-Wordfilter tool has been done at 100%. You now can add, edit and delete a word for the wordfilter, all in the same page.
-Vouchers codes tool has been done at 100%. You now can add, edit and delete a voucher code, all in the same page.

Preview:
OMG you're adding everything and I'm all here for it!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now Im thinking about if the Ads banners & Hot Campaing tools are really important to do in this project. IDK what to do tbh.

Update 06/02/2024:

-Staff picks tool added. Now can add, edit and delete all staff picks, all in one page. Missing rooms feature bcs Havana don't have it.
-Recommended groups tool addedd. Now can add, edit, and delete all recommended groups, all in one page.

Update 09/02/2024:

-Added Housekeeping login logs. Now can see all login logs of Staffs, including the name, IP and date of it.
-Decided to no add the Ads banners & Hot Campaing tools at the moment.
-Descarted the iot & FAQs tools because they don't have directly relation with Housekeeping.
-theallseeingeye has been ported to HavanaR39. Now is time to check if all works propietly.

Update 10/02/2024:

-The first dev-build for v31 has been released for public. For install it go here:
-The first dev-build for R39 has been released for public. For check it go here:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now Im thinking about if the Ads banners & Hot Campaing tools are really important to do in this project. IDK what to do tbh.

Update 06/02/2024:

-Staff picks tool added. Now can add, edit and delete all staff picks, all in one page. Missing rooms feature bcs Havana don't have it.
-Recommended groups tool addedd. Now can add, edit, and delete all recommended groups, all in one page.

Update 09/02/2024:

-Added Housekeeping login logs. Now can see all login logs of Staffs, including the name, IP and date of it.
-Decided to no add the Ads banners & Hot Campaing tools at the moment.
-Descarted the iot & FAQs tools because they don't have directly relation with Housekeeping.
-theallseeingeye has been ported to HavanaR39. Now is time to check if all works propietly.

Update 10/02/2024:

-The first dev-build for v31 has been released for public. For install it go here:
-The first dev-build for R39 has been released for public. For check it go here:
Is this R39 build based off of the most recent R39 public release?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Update 02/02/2024:

Preview:
You can enhance the voucher system a little further - because it also supports redeeming furniture from the catalogue too (alongside credits, if specified). :giggle:

The `voucher_items` table has a key constraint voucher_code > `vouchers`.`voucher_code` and if you place catalogue sale codes from the catalogue_items table, you will redeem furniture too - but without being charged coins or pixels for it.

1707624436784 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

1707624486383 - [DEV] Havana - Housekeeping theallseeingeye Habbo Desing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this R39 build based off of the most recent R39 public release?
Yes, this project (R39 variation) has the latest version of the HavanaR39, it's up to date too.
You can enhance the voucher system a little further - because it also supports redeeming furniture from the catalogue too (alongside credits, if specified). :giggle:

The `voucher_items` table has a key constraint voucher_code > `vouchers`.`voucher_code` and if you place catalogue sale codes from the catalogue_items table, you will redeem furniture too - but without being charged coins or pixels for it.

View attachment 256330

View attachment 256331
Oh yes, I forgot it! And seeing your explanation of this feature (redeeming furniture) I did working now. Thanks Quackster!

Update 11/02/2024:

-Added the possibility to add a furniture in the Voucher codes tool, and can combine with coins or not, and vice versa.

Can check the latest dev release in git repro :)

Update 2 11/02/2024:

For both versions:
-Added automatic name categories when edit a private room.

For v31 version:
-Merged last commits from original git. Now its up to date.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, this project (R39 variation) has the latest version of the HavanaR39, it's up to date too.

Oh yes, I forgot it! And seeing your explanation of this feature (redeeming furniture) I did working now. Thanks Quackster!

Update 11/02/2024:

-Added the possibility to add a furniture in the Voucher codes tool, and can combine with coins or not, and vice versa.

Can check the latest dev release in git repro :)

Update 2 11/02/2024:

For both versions:
-Added automatic name categories when edit a private room.

For v31 version:
-Merged last commits from original git. Now its up to date.
Just thought I'd let you know I've been running this on the hotel for a few weeks. It's been great and it's sooooo nice to have some of these features back especially vouchers, user create, and the advance chat logs between rooms and user to user. Thanks for this release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 18/02/2024:
-Added the Show owner option when edit a private room.
-Fixed style in couples .TPL and in main .CSS file.

Update 19/02/2024:
-Improved Mass ban tool. Now can mass ban & kick from Housekeeping. It's a experimental feature. Now is only for testing.
-Improved Mass unban tool. Now can mass unban from Housekeeping. It's a experimental feature. Now is only for testing.

Back