[Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I will begin by trying to explain the reason for creating this new theme. I hope that all persons here (forum users) will first was readed all the pertinent information on the subject before beginning to make comments.

PS: I don't have the original logos, sorry... :blush:

ScreenShots:

Downloads:

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files:

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files (Google Drive Mirror):

Arieth Mu Decompiled Client Files:

Arieth Mu Packed Client Files:

Arieth Mu Unpacked Client Files:

Arieth Mu Season6 Client v3003 Full:

Direct Link to ALL Files Download:

PS 2: sobieh was back in: 2016... but I couldn't help him... (I hadn't really seen his topic in help section). He was looking for his Arieth Mu Original Client (the last 1.08C+), I have him today, specially thanks to: Shagoon, KarLi and myheart.

PS 3: I would also like to publicly thank to: navossoc, if it were not for him I would never have been able to find the original main 1.08C+ (Thanks bro).

thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/ariethmu-s6ep2-client-1117608/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haved source of Arieth DLL, but deleted it. dint think its actual. rofl. Though it was written in delphi and itself code was ugly. Other day i go look, maybe still have on my external HDD

Reaction score

Hey mauka, can you fix the size of this main ?, I asked myheart to do it and he did it!, But the size is still wrong... (possibly because it is not 100% unpacking), although maybe... The unpacked binary it's fine. the size that I need is from exacts: 5,61 MB (original size of this main, but if this was unpacked). I tried several times to fix the PE header, but had no success.

PS: It is the same main that: FeN$x a.k.a. [INDG]FeN$x tried to rebuild after unpacking it, hahaha but he didn't succeed in finishing it... the truth is, I tried to use his main, but it didn't work in Windows 7... and Fenix never fix it either...Maybe this will motivate you to do it... Hahaha

Download My Unpacked 1.08.29 (Kor) Main & Partially Fixed Size by myheart (9,88 MB):

[INDG]FeN$x thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/unpacked-cracked-rebuilded-1-08c-735735/index5.html

PS 2: Do you remember?

I sincerely tried to use their main which weighed 5.59 MB and the original from Arieth Mu weighed 5.61 MB. but at the same time I remember that you said this in the old days to: [INDG]FeN$x... that he hadn't rebuilt the IAT correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not good in fixing sizes, removing chunk data, i never do it and most times i use scripts from tuts4you to unpack... Or simply dump the process, fix OEP (case of Themida) without unpacking.

PS. Fenix was crazy on masm ))) but him never, ever finished any of him project. Not anticheat, server emulator, nor client

PSS. Sobieh did tricky shits.. him fucked up a main.exe random funcs and restored stolen bytes from own DLL.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Oh poop it really would be nice if someone could remove the chunk data in this main, honestly it is tedious having to wait too long with ollydbg, for the process of: auto-analysis to finish... Well, you understand what I mean... It is not vitally important to have this main with that feature (100% re-built), but it would be quite useful, at least for me... to have all the original features of the Arieth client as it was in the old days... And also because it is better for can be able to hook the: Arieth_S6.dll (When I manages to finish unvirtualizing the section of it protected with Enigma). I'm looking at tuts4you tutorials as well to learn more about these Portable Executable related topics, but there really isn't much study material related to unpacking and unvirtualizing DLLs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
why is no one responding if this link i shared 3 years ago is this the client you are looking for or what else?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/ariethmu-s6ep2-client-1117608-post8716896/#post8716896

English:
Spanish:

English:

Spanish:

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you don't need to unpack it just to hook a dll

Last edited:
Reaction score
you don't need to unpack it just to hook a dll

English:

Spanish:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Downloads:

Link not work, The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service. thank you

Reaction score
Downloads:

Link not work, The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service. thank you

English:

Spanish:

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files (Google Drive Mirror):

he had it because he use main 1.04D not 1.08C+

English:

Spanish:

Attachments

Reaction score
Well not only Sobieh and Asz Was admin there.... and i still have server running

View attachment 168696

Okey, okey sorry now I have you added to Credits. (Sorry). nice to meet you I'm a big fan from Arieth, It's in really cool that you have Arieth files running... maybe something related to DUE Shader ? I only thinks that maybe this can be a nice gift for community.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

What about Duality that was not first server of @sobieh and @Avi ? or i remember not good ? (1.02d version )
I Play there many years ..good times someone have this server files by the way ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Kiosani, im a super big fan of arieth and i have spent several hours playing this game back when i was 15 and always loved the work and effort of the creators to make a different Mu.

Recently we have opened a small custom mu server(S12) in Argentina(im from there) just to play have fun and revive those moments with my friends. Is it possible in any way to port some of the content of this game into the server im hosting(ofc with all the respectives credits and support)

Thanks so much,
Jzer0