• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K)

Reaction score
Hello for all, in this ocassion I like share this small decompilation work from glow color effect on main.exe and with new information about this.. and anothers effects :wink:

Code:
#include "Stdafx.h"

void gObjItemGlowEx(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, [B][COLOR=#33cc99]vec3_t[/COLOR][/B] Color, bool Mode)
{
	switch (ObjectId)
	{
		case ObjectId(0, 14):	// Lightning Sword
		{
			[B][COLOR=#ff00cc]Vector[/COLOR][/B](0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);
		}
		break;

default:
		{
			gObjItemGlow(ObjectId, Arg2, Arg3, Color, Mode);
		}
		break;
	}
}

void InitGlow()
{
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x004F9E1B, ASM::CALL);
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x005CD032, ASM::CALL);
}

Code:
#ifndef __GLOW_H__
#define __GLOW_H__

#define ItemId(x, y) ((x * 512) + y)
#define ObjectId(x, y)	 ((x * 512) + y + [COLOR=#ff0000]834[/COLOR]) [COLOR=#ff0000]-> 834 is: 0x342 or Item offset in array from: 1.03K[/COLOR]
#define gObjItemGlow ((void(__cdecl*)(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, vec3_t Color, bool Mode)) 0x005C2744)

void InitGlow();

#endif

Download Full Source (must have: Visual Studio 2015 + Visual ToolKit 2010) for Compile:

View attachment Glow Source.rar

Credits: Nemesis (Me).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I already have this, i did not understand what code is used in a glow.dll that you need to use glow editor.
Is the same code righ? I mean, basically do the same thing??

EDIT: This can fix +15 items? i tested and do not work :|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
small decompilation work from glow color

zteam 6.3 client addon source:
Kiosani - [Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
zteam 6.3 client addon source:
Kiosani - [Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K) - RaGEZONE Forums

vec3_t is correct type for: Color function... and you see: vec3_t on ugly zteam code ?? no.. are you talking without knows nothing bro..

ps: zzzMathLib.cpp and .h is used by original functions on main source bro.. is like define: 3 times float or: X,Y,Z vectors.. is used on BMD::Class from main too.. :/

Reaction score
vec3_t is correct type for: Color function... and you see: vec3_t on ugly zteam code ?? no.. are you talking without knows nothing bro..

ps: zzzMathLib.cpp and .h is used by original functions on main source bro.. is like define: 3 times float or: X,Y,Z vectors.. is used on BMD::Class from main too.. :/

VAngle pointer is a wrong way to use with color and is in zTeam main :w00t:

Ps. This still not working with +15 items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VAngle - struct of 3x floats, vec_t - struct of 3x floats, difference only in name

Reaction score
VAngle - struct of 3x floats, vec_t - struct of 3x floats, difference only in name

Since you use a syntax, is better to maintain it, is a coding habit and make it good.
I can create a int variable and name it to szMyName, but is not good use it.

And nemesis use vector function when use vec3_t, and i can not do something like this:
vec3_t Color and use Color.R, Color.G and Color.B, i need to replace by Vector(0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);

Anyway, lets do in right way no?

Reaction score
Since you use a syntax, is better to maintain it, is a coding habit and make it good.
I can create a int variable and name it to szMyName, but is not good use it.

And nemesis use vector function when use vec3_t, and i can not do something like this:
vec3_t Color and use Color.R, Color.G and Color.B, i need to replace by Vector(0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);

Anyway, lets do in right way no?

all things on the main source are: vec3_t... I mean.. nothing say this here on public, but the: 70% from wz code, classes and more it's using vec3_t.. on: map class, bmd class, interface, etc and on sub-functions.. all procs related with items on the viewport and on the player inventory is using vec3_t and differents structs on main.. If you starts with decompilation process on some main functions, you can see this that I say.

Reaction score
all things on the main source are: vec3_t... I mean.. nothing say this here on public, but the: 70% from wz code, classes and more it's using vec3_t.. on: map class, bmd class, interface, etc and on sub-functions.. all procs related with items on the viewport and on the player inventory is using vec3_t and differents structs on main.. If you starts with decompilation process on some main functions, you can see this that I say.

Dude duck WZ :D
The problem is make a legible code. Not what is used.

And no response about +15 items?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello for all, in this ocassion I like share this small decompilation work from glow color effect on main.exe and with new information about this.. and anothers effects :wink:

Code:
#include "Stdafx.h"

void gObjItemGlowEx(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, [B][COLOR=#33cc99]vec3_t[/COLOR][/B] Color, bool Mode)
{
	switch (ObjectId)
	{
		case ObjectId(0, 14):	// Lightning Sword
		{
			[B][COLOR=#ff00cc]Vector[/COLOR][/B](0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);
		}
		break;

default:
		{
			gObjItemGlow(ObjectId, Arg2, Arg3, Color, Mode);
		}
		break;
	}
}

void InitGlow()
{
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x004F9E1B, ASM::CALL);
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x005CD032, ASM::CALL);
}

Code:
#ifndef __GLOW_H__
#define __GLOW_H__

#define ItemId(x, y) ((x * 512) + y)
#define ObjectId(x, y)	 ((x * 512) + y + [COLOR=#ff0000]834[/COLOR]) [COLOR=#ff0000]-> 834 is: 0x342 or Item offset in array from: 1.03K[/COLOR]
#define gObjItemGlow ((void(__cdecl*)(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, vec3_t Color, bool Mode)) 0x005C2744)

void InitGlow();

#endif

Download Full Source (must have: Visual Studio 2015 + Visual ToolKit 2010) for Compile:

View attachment 154742

Hi.

Can you help me?

How do I find this >gObjItemGlow< offset?

Back