Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Live Games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Odd Even - status - development

screen shots will be posted from time to time

making the GUI

em2h1Qf - [Development] Live Games - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added Odd Even Button GUI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added fix price buttons

Reaction score
Hello thanks for sharing your progress updates, but would you mind to clear this up, is this for open source purpose or?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thanks for sharing your progress updates, but would you mind to clear this up, is this for open source purpose or?

Hi SeiferXIII thanks for noticing my development,
as of now i'm just the only one who is developing this project and no one is involve
as i was exercising my skill's for the ran development so this source is private for now
maybe soon i'lled like to share it,
and i'm just encouraging ran community to develop new feature for ranonline to build new features.
i'm inspiring the community to develop new feature's and to collaborate to each other cause i'm seeing that the community is just more likely copy pasters just like me when i was a junior developer.

when my server is release hopefully the ran development community will be inspired and see my timeline/progress on this project(s) (more projects to come)

i'm looking forward to public collaboration projects for ran development. (i'm willing to help)

Back