Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[development]physX SDK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i've thinking integrate an physX since rtx is have an remix version ... so i'm starting learning how ran online works as digging some sources i found ran gs using ran thirdpary with physX sdk i don't know if this right section but my main goal is improve the graphics of the game like skills items weapons. more on graphically.. and last question is does juver source support also physX or nvdia development sdk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ran GS Using PhysX SDK: If you've found sources suggesting Ran GS utilizes PhysX, that indicates the game or a version of its engine has physics simulation capabilities beyond basic collision detection and response. Enhancing or modifying these features would require access to the PhysX SDK and a good understanding of how it's implemented within the game.

Juver Source Support for PhysX/NVIDIA SDK: Juver source appears to be a specific version or modification related to Ran Online. Support for PhysX or any NVIDIA development SDK would depend on how the source has been developed and whether the developers included support for such integrations. Without direct access or more detailed documentation on Juver source, it's challenging to confirm its compatibility with PhysX or NVIDIA's broader development tools.

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Ran GS Using PhysX SDK: If you've found sources suggesting Ran GS utilizes PhysX, that indicates the game or a version of its engine has physics simulation capabilities beyond basic collision detection and response. Enhancing or modifying these features would require access to the PhysX SDK and a good understanding of how it's implemented within the game.

Juver Source Support for PhysX/NVIDIA SDK: Juver source appears to be a specific version or modification related to Ran Online. Support for PhysX or any NVIDIA development SDK would depend on how the source has been developed and whether the developers included support for such integrations. Without direct access or more detailed documentation on Juver source, it's challenging to confirm its compatibility with PhysX or NVIDIA's broader development tools.
:GenshinKek: dAI

Reaction score
Okay since this is your question and it is under my nose for a bit of a time now, here's the thing.

RAN Online's game engine is made using DirectX 8 and updated to DirectX 9, but did you know why they stopped there?

They don't want to deprecate their DirectX file support even in the GS Engine you won't see that they have plans to deprecate it. They have PhysX but that doesn't mean it would improve those drawcalls and graphical stuffs.

If you plan to upgrade to DirectX 11 in some what way of form to get the juices for graphical improvements and drawcalls improvements you need to parse those DirectX files ( .x, .pie, .pis, .wld, and .bin) to FBX format just to make it run in DirectX 11.

It is a tedious tasks, however once attained it would be a huge boost to RAN Online's game engine not only in Graphical but support to other game engines.

Back