• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] The Vatallus

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alpha testing Genesis ACE ran me into the unfinished third nation system, in which quite alot of resources are just... sitting there. I'm going to do work on them every now and then, and if I get something stable, and depending on how far this goes; I will showcase it on GenesisACE for about a month, then release it to the RageZone public.

What I HOPE to do -
Vatallus Mothership
Vatallus SP
Vatallus Nation
Vatallus City
Vatallus Killmark
Add the episode 3 maps, but with lower level mobs, scaling upwards. (To mimic a normal nation map chain)
Create a Den V
Attatch them to bark.

this is all theoretical and is going to require me finishing up what they left up, creating our own graphics.

Whether I'll pull through with this isn't clear, because I don't know how much work is involved.

Anyone who actually takes an interest, will be asked for help or idea's if I need them, and prolly get their hands on the files before anyone else.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In order to get the 3rd nation to work (correctly, it already works) you'd need to edit the server executable. I don't see it happening, but who knows. Good luck to you.

Site still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
With the team i'm building, I hope this to be possible, to contribute something new to this dying section.

As to the website, still moving hosts it would seem.
I'll kick my web dev later.

Back