• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Trying to add NEW Maps to Server and Client (1.03.13) Season 4.6 (Jpn)

Reaction score
re: [Development] Trying to add NEW Maps to Server and Client (1.03.13) Season 4.6 (Jpn)

This poop is because main exe dont know what is this map. How to let main.exe think, that this is map lorencia or devias?

No, i have a client with arkania. But is not a replacement of other map and i have same bug.
Is an random error that i not know, with .map file maybe?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re: [Development] Trying to add NEW Maps to Server and Client (1.03.13) Season 4.6 (Jpn)

No, its from main.exe bug. If you change davias world with this, bug will not apear and you can lean on walls where you have added this by worleditor.

So need find in main function, where calls devias, lorencia maps to get work this poop

Reaction score

Even with main supporting new maps instead of devias, lorencia and other craps skins?

LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

psychedelic inbox your id teamviewer i can help you fix that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I think should remove its , if you want i can help
sorry my english

I know how to use WorldEditor.. I dont want remove anything, or replace with working map. I want just find solution for this bug. This triangles must be invisible, and when cursor is on that place, it must chagne to this:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This poop is because main exe dont know what is this map. How to let main.exe think, that this is map lorencia or devias?

it is only error number the BMD...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Kiosani you can inform the offsets to the main 1.04E ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

functional for MueMu? M

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Does anyone have this offsets for 1.03.11 (1.03K)?