Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Deviantart Has viruses?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was just checking over my Deviantart File as i do every single day and i was reading something about Breast Cancer walk and i click one of my firefox tabs out of no where my Window closes and popups say "Must runs this program go to (Run -> Prompt -> Searchexe.exe) Or somesthing like, It , I smirked and opened up Zonealarm Pro and just scanned all it found was simple Cookies. I was just wondering if it was a real virus.

EDIT:
As a very few seconds ago i was shown high alerts.

Iass.exe
Svchost.exe

Are these bad?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That would be Lsass, not Iass. Those are legitimate windows services, but in some cases viruses can hide themselves under those names.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well if its iass.exe and not lsass.exe check what file its coming from, use like Tune Up utilities or something to find it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Usually virusses are called the same as existing processes or they look-a-like. Go to google and search something like "Svchost.exe process", than you can read some more about the program. If its a virus you can kill it in Ctrl+Alt+Del and do a virus scan.

Good luck,

Back