Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

devil may cry Live ACTION SO DAM COOL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but dam... this video makes me buy the whole serie game :p

LIVE ACTION..
I wish i could participate on a movie or a game and do all those cool stufs their doing lmao :phone:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
That was pretty cool, it'd be fun to do that.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
By the way, is Devil May Cry 3 a good game?

Darkhearts
Reaction score
Beat part 1,2 and 3. Part 2 was the best if you ask me. Part 3 was ok but seemed short. I beat the game once then used a ingame cheat (not gameshark but a up,down,left,right type of cheat) to unlock all costume/characters. Lets just say, dantes brother's ultimate outfit is the poop. Hell's Knight ;D

Btw I thought this was a movie preview >.<

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Going to go watch some in-game videos for this game, might rent it.

Reaction score
By the way, is Devil Man Cry 3 a good game?

It's supposedly the best out of all 3, with 2 being the worst. Played the first 2 levels and it was pretty damn good only playing until there, the Gameplay was much better than the first (which I thought was better than the second)

Beat part 1,2 and 3. Part 2 was the best if you ask me. Part 3 was ok but seemed short. I beat the game once then used a ingame cheat (not gameshark but a up,down,left,right type of cheat) to unlock all costume/characters. Lets just say, dantes brother's ultimate outfit is the poop. Hell's Knight ;D

Btw I thought this was a movie preview >.<

Nope, commercial promoting DMC3.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DMC3 is the best one of all, but very hard. It's so hard that you unlock easy mode if you die enough times :)!!!!!!!

Darkhearts
Reaction score
Every DMC game unlocks easy mode if you die 3 times on first 5 missions I think.

L0n3r
Reaction score
dmc3 is sure awesome bro fighting haha
but the bloody sparda sword require u to complete all mode so hard =(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dmc3 for pc? o_O i was looking at some torrent sites but din't found it.... i love all versions of dmc .. they just rock :george:

L0n3r
Reaction score
ya there are dmc3 doe pc
there is some on torrent site
name is devilmaycry dante awaking special edition

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you demoslasher, I guss is time for some action xD
Oh yeah also theres this game called "Chaos Legion" pretty good to, it's kinda like Devil May Cry but with a sad story. lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahah sure... why not??
I finihed dmc2 using GameShark lol... there were some missions that were to hard... and confusing >.>

Back